Ottto Skorzeny

Kommando

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

:deal: I noticed with this mod that the axis stuff is all top of the line and the allied stuff sucks,I think you have some wires crossed on some of it, 1.Hitting a t-34 or any russian tank in the front with a panzerfaust will cause it to bounce off,documented proof. 2.The tiger is weak in the ass,it is beyond belife to have to hit it 4 times to make it smoke,again doct proof. 3.There is not one german plane that can out manuver a spitfire(ex.jets) 4.Anything but a 75mm round will bounce off a russian tanks frontal armor.(#1) 5.P-51 or the lightning will kill anything in the sky it sees,(#3) 6.Allies did use a quad 50 for AA alot.The germans do not own the patent on them. 7.Sniper rifels shoot more then 3 feet,in game there the worst thing made.

I have been developing and working in the PC gaming community for quit a wile now and I have alot of books and papers and wwII and modern warfare and equ,I can fax it it you need some help. :cheers:

cat3

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th December 2003

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
Ottto Skorzeny5.P-51 or the lightning will kill anything in the sky it sees,(#3)

Well I'm convinced. :rolleyes:

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

the quad axis gun is 4 20mm cannons... (documented proof :naughty: )

Ottto Skorzeny

Kommando

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

1.Not russian American,there were alot of studys done after wwII on armor,I have doct proof as well as picts. 2.Ya the tiger is a bit much,if you hit it in the ass with a 75mm it will die,gee could this be why the germans never exposed the rear?get off the nazi kick 3.Yes the ME262 did,you need to read more and watch less of the history channel. 4.Im not saying you can't but a panzerfaust will not,I guess thats why the germans hit it in the side of rear with it.Or were known to hit it from the top. 5.If the bf109 is so bad why is it out classing all other planes in ur mod?And on that note the russian planes were tank killers,in FH you have to fly one into a tank to kill it. 6.Yes I know,was trying not to go over ur head but I see I have done that. 7.As far as the sniper they suck plain and simple and everyone I have talk to agree,my guess is someone got tired of getting sniped so decided to make them crappy.

I tryed to not be rude and this is what I get,I see the att: of " I know alll and no one knows more,or are you just reading the german side or how there Equ worked? The same doct's made for the "little corporal"?

Your on to a good thing,all I was trying to do was help,I do get paid around $120.00 an hour this stuff. I have worked for and still do EA Games,Actavision and UBI to name a few,doing programming and research who have you worked for? Contact Aberdeen proving grounds in MD for some of it.

Mast3rofPuppets VIP Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

When you say that the russian planes were tank killers you must mean the il-2, and it's not in 0.5e but will be included in 0.6, but im convinced that the yak9 or la7 wasn't a tankbuster

Ottto Skorzeny

Kommando

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

It seems ur nor reading it right about some of the points, and I suggest things to them,it's up to them to use it,there is a fine line in realisim and fun,alot of times if you make it to realistic it's no fun for alot of people,me I could care less,and if your not a dev,them mind ur own peep,cause thats all you are,so go back to ur 3rd shift at the seven-11.I'm done talking to ya.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
Ottto SkorzenyIt seems ur nor reading it right about some of the points, and I suggest things to them,it's up to them to use it,there is a fine line in realisim and fun,alot of times if you make it to realistic it's no fun for alot of people,me I could care less,and if your not a dev,them mind ur own peep,cause thats all you are,so go back to ur 3rd shift at the seven-11.I'm done talking to ya.

Then maybe you want to talk to me :)

Realism equates to fun, especially in FH. You can't have realism for something like DC because then it would be a turkey shoot, and the way they balance it (make this the clone of that) is boring and not challenging.

Also, killor has been correct on every one of his points, yet your challenges have yet to be proven correct, even with this "picts and docts" you haven't produced yet. Also, this is a forum, so even if hes not a dev, he has every right to comment on a thread you post.

Ottto Skorzeny

Kommando

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

I said I would fax some of what I had,as of yet I have got no #,I did not go into detail as you well know it would fill alot of this forum up. There is a bunch of us(dev and Pro Grams)that have played the FH mod we were just offering to help with it for free,we have a priv GR server that we rewrote(ya UBI is mad a little),if you want the help fine if not fine,we have stop playing the mod becuse of some of the probloms,after all the static we got it's no longer free you want help my price is $120 an hour,one of my partners might do it cheaper,the one thing that you need to know is if we do it,it will be a total rewrite of the program not a rip off of the org.engine,talking about maybe 30 hrs of work,if you don't like it or any changes there is no charge for it,it will be incoded with level 5 incrip as to prevent copying or modding.

All in all our hats off to the FH team for doing what you have done so far and the time involved in it.

Punkbuster is on the way within a month in case you would like to know,as far as we were told.

End of thread from us.

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

lol this thread is a lil old but u get paid 120 an hour for wrong information? LOL