Looking for a clan -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

hi, i'm after and kind of clan with order and serious gamers. ps. i'm a web programmer (php,html,php/mysql) and may have a web server/ bf2 server up and running soon Any clans? thanks

{AWOL}Vain

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th August 2005

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Hey Birdie check us out at www.awol-bf2.co.uk

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

doesnt your site cost, i'm a member there. nice phpnuke site though

StinkPickle

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

7th November 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Website- http://www.unitedfed.org Application- http://unitedfed.org/index.php?page=application Forums- http://www.unitedfed.org/vB/index.php

Current Divisions: Battlefield (1942, 2, Vietnam) Call of Duty (with expansion) Counter-Strike (also source) Multi-Game

Why not join the United Federation? There are many reasons to join:

* Increased skills within game. * Challenging you to be dedicated and to defeat new opponents. * Support with technical problems with your computer. * Creating friendships around the entire world. * Upgraded forum account to have more access to our gaming community. * Access to dedicated servers (Battlefield, Counter-Strike, Freelancer, TeamSpeak and many more). * Ability to earn awards and promotions in rank from a professional structure.

The best part of joining is that all these features above are FREE of charge for joining us today! Become one of the elite online players today and Enlist Today!

The following software is required to join the United Federation. Please make sure you have all the programs listed below installed. GameSpy Arcade (http://www.gamespyarcade.com) MSN Messenger (http://messenger.msn.com) XFire (http://www.xfire.com)

On the application there is a section where you put a sponser/recruiter. Put Pickle there as that is who I am and that is how you found out about the United Federation.

Contact Information: Email- [email="Nawert@comcast.net"]Nawert@comcast.net[/email] Xfire- ufpickle AIM- Nawert01 MSN- [email="Nawert@comcast.net"]Nawert@comcast.net[/email]

:CFH:Chameleon

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th July 2005

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Hello Birdie, Want to find a great clan that is fun, laid back, and makes you feel like part of the family? Do you want to be accepted for your abilities and not have to prove your worth as a member? Want to play on a high speed server, with little or no lag which you can play on anytime you want? With your monthly contribution you will not be forced to play with team killers or abusive players, you will be given admin access to our full servers so you can kick the smacktards and place the maps that you want to play on! Would you like to find a clan that welcomes both casual players looking for fun, and serious players looking for structure, teamwork, and team oriented goals, but still realizes that it's a game so it should be fun? Are you looking for a clan that values their members' opinions and gives them a vote in the majority of clan decisions? Are you looking for a clan with mature leadership that strives for a family friendly atmosphere? You can find all that and more at CFH Gaming! Why not stop by our site and forums to ask some questions before you decide? If you like us please fill out an application. Website: www.cfhgaming.net Team Speak: 66.29.0.200:8767 Email: [email]CFH.Chameleon@gmail.com[/email] Recruitment Manager Email: [email]cfhozz@gmail.com[/email] CFH Founder BF2 Server 1: 66.29.0.201 BF2 Server 2: 66.29.0.204 BF1942/DC: 66.29.0.202 Ladders: NATO BF2 Coalition Founder: www.bf2coaliton.com

{CDC}Ebola

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th August 2005

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Birdie, I am the clan leader/founder for the {CDC} we might be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know what you think. I have attached some basic information about us for you to go over. The Center for Death and Chaos is looking for mature gamers to fill empty spots on our roster. The {CDC} is structured and organized clan, using an internal rank and awards structure. The {CDC} is a tactics focused, using a server based advanced tactics program. Currently the {CDC} has 50+ members that are divided into different units within the clan. If this is what you are looking for we might be the right place for you. As all members of the {CDC} are required to be 18 or older we mostly play between 4pm EST and 5am EST as well as weekends.

COMPETITIONS:

We compete in the TWL 12v12 and the TWL 8v8 Battlefield 2 leagues and ladders. We are also entering the CAL with plans to send squads to CPL if BF2 is approved as a competition game. The {CDC} is a part of a Multi-Clan Coalition, and will be participating in organized 32 vs. 32 player games. As a member of the {CDC} you are not required to participate in ladders and leagues but the opportunity is there if you want to.

REQUIREMENTS:

Our age limit is currently set at 18 years of age because we have had numerous problems with members under that age. The {CDC} has currently suspended the requirement of clan tags until such time that EA repairs that problem. The {CDC} Doctrine are our rules, most pf the rules are common sense, none that should be to hard to follow. If you have questions about any of the requirements contact the Recruiting Division at [EMAIL]recruiting@cdcclan.com[/EMAIL]

SERVERS:

We have a 32 man ranked server (70.86.55.126:16567) and an 32 man unranked server that’s is used for practices as well as mods and new maps. We use Ventrilo for our voice communications. If you think you have what it takes visit us at http://www.cdcclan.com

For any additional questions you can contact our command staff at [EMAIL]Commandstaff@cdcclan.com[/EMAIL]

{CDC}Ebola

[EMAIL]Ebola@cdcclan.com[/EMAIL]

Recruiting-photo.gif

“No mission too difficult, no sacrifice too great, duty first”

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago

Hey, check out the 75th Ranger Regiment. [size=18][color=red]The 75th Ranger Regiment[/color][/size]

• Joining the 75th Rangers could be the most adventurous and difficult task you've ever preformed within Battlefield 2 or any other game. Some people have said that we are too serious, too realistic with military codes of conduct, chain of command, and even our training program. However, what do you think it takes to be the best? If you are looking for a laid back, more relaxed group of people to play with, disregard this post and look somewhere else. But, if you are looking for the most realistic, best organized, well structured and best trained unit out there, look no further, because that is what the 75th is all about. With over 100 active members ALL over the globe, we represent almost every country or continent there is. This means that there is a place for everyone. Make the choice to be part of a superb unit, where you can bring the skills and qualities you have, like good leadership capabilities, being a team player and much more.

[color=red]Be somebody people can rely on.[/color] Enlist today and become a Ranger! [size=9]

Use fear as fuel, Use fuel to move, Use movement to overcome, Overcome to win

-Basic steps of victory by SGT-Kwint[75thR] [/size]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago

75th Rangers do you think you could make the writing in your posts a bit bigger because im having difficulty reading them...lol

Ripper23

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

27th November 2002

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

HEY,

Heres the deal, we have been short the last couple of matches and even though we won, that isn't the way to maximize your chances of winning by playing short...lol.

So we are looking for 1 ace plane pilot and about 3 elite infantry. We are veteran squad and have been around 3+ years of experience since the beginning of the Battlefield 1942.

Requirements: 1) We are looking for elite team players that can dedicate 5 days a week of playing wiuth a minimum requirement of being on mon, wed,friday at 8pm eastern for matches and practices. 2)must be on teamspeak 3)teamplayers only 4)must be 18+ years old

Fill out an appliaction here if interested: HEY GUYS,

Heres the deal, we have been short the last couple of matches and even though we won, that isn't the way to maximize your chances of winning by playing short...lol.

So we are looking for 1 ace plane pilot and about 3 elite infantry. We are veteran squad and have been around 3+ years of experience since the beginning of the Battlefield 1942.

Requirements: 1) We are looking for elite team players that can dedicate 5 days a week of playing with a minimum requirement of being on mon, wed, friday at 8pm eastern for matches and practices. 2) must be on teamspeak 3) teamplayers only 4) must be 18+ years old

Fill out an application here if interested: http://www.teamrip.net/FormGen/forms/form1.html

Once you submit the application you will receive the teamspeak info and will be contacted for a tryout date!!!

See you on the battlefield!!

www.teamrip.net

Ripper

.:F:U:.CreepingDeath

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th August 2005

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

Check us out. www.clanfu.net Fury Unleashed Clan We are serious gaming and we are in competition. Doesn't mean don't like to have fun though. We have a server for matches and a ventrilo server. I believe our clan will fits your needs. .:F:U:.CreepingDeath