Mafiaz

Slightly Cooler Than A N00b

50 XP

17th April 2005

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hey, Im Mafiaz. I Have Created All Of Mafiaz Stunts. I Am Looking To Join A Clan And Maybe Even Help Run It. I Have Teamspeak And Ventrillo. You Can Look At My Stats Here.

http://bf2s.com/player/Mafiaz/

Im A Good Player And am enthused about teamwork. I know alot of strategies and am online everyday for at least 2 hours. If Any Clan Has A Good Sense Of Play, Not Too Many Members. Id Surly Be Willing To Help Recruit And Lead. Hope To See Some Replies.

Thanks

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago
=nsn=ASH...HOUSEWARES

=nsn= overlord

50 XP

30th November 2005

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

http://nsn.ninjaserve.org/forums/ heres what your lookin for

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

We are intrestd in you joining team-wtf. Now a little info about the team. We started about 3 weeks ago and have about 20 members right now. We have a teamspeak ip, website, forums and getting a ranked server soon. We only recruit members over the age 13. Due to maturity reason. Team Website - teamwtf.co.nr if you are intrested go to the website and click the join us link Or you can contact me AIM-Idontkn0ws Xfire-gigguls

Hope you have you in the team

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

Sup man, Moderate Battalion is looking for BF2 members for match and competitive play! If you're around at night time and can play, then why not post on our forums! Unfortunately, I dont have sufficient user privelages to post my URL here but it is available in our recruiting thread or you can just google Moderate Battalion moderatebattalion.com

EDIT: oh it worked!

~IPG~airgunner170563

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th December 2005

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

~S~as member of the ~IPG~clan maybe you can come and chat with us in gs in our usersroom which is ~IPG~Insane Pirates Guild or ~IPG~Insane Pirates Guild European Division .It's a a ranked clan and pretty serious about clan joining .So i hope to meet you soon Greatings Airgunner42