5thRaptor

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

4th January 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

In game my name is CorporalRaptor, and my rank is Gunny Sgt. Im 14 years old and mature. Looking for (preferably) a 24/7 map clan. I live in the U.S. and prefer an American clan. Way to reach me: E-mail: [EMAIL="cabreu@adelphia.net"]cabreu@adelphia.net[/EMAIL] Thank you for your time. -Corporal

GeneralClean

{XTM} Clan Founder/ Co-Leader

50 XP

3rd June 2006

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

We are a Team dedicated to being the best as we can be.

We respect are fellow members and fellow gamers.

We are built on a solid foundation of leadership and example.

We are a Team not based on acting like the military. Thats the military's job. Thats not who we are. This is a game and we treat it that way. We are made up of a brotherhood.

We accept new members that are mature and are dedicated to making the Team better. Whether it being a donation of money, a donation of time and/or a donation of knowledge.

We want Team members that will be VERY proud to wear the {XTM} tag and wear it with respect.

So if you think you might fit in to our Team, check out the site and fill out an application.

Go Here for Full Details

GA-NightCrawler

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

1st November 2005

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

http://www.ghost-assasins.com We are recruiting for BF2, we are a former BHD squad and moved over to BF2 and started recruiting to fill up our roster on BF2, Teamwork is the key for success in BF2 and we like teamwork, if you interested in join a mature fair, competitive squad who is planning on doing some matches in the near future (when we get enough members) come and check us out and fill an application form on our forums if interested.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

BAT. Squad are recruiting new members into it's ranks. We play multiple games. eg. Battlefield 2, Freelancer, Joint Ops and more. We are a high ranking clan that have been doing well in the battlefield 2 enemy down league.

Our teamspeak server is: 87.117.226.5:8780 Our ranked Battlefield 2 server is : 85.236.101.56:17167 We also have other servers for training and matches.

Our clan has lots of fun together and we would like more people to enjoy the experience and make friends all over the world. If you are interested or have any questions then please go to http://www.batsquad.com, register and post on our forums get to know our members