Mafiaz

Slightly Cooler Than A N00b

50 XP

17th April 2005

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hello, Im Mafiaz, Please do not post a random recruitment link/post without reading this.

My Name: Mafiaz Age: 16 Country Im Living in: US Languages: Chinese, English, Dutch, Spanish, (Little German), (Little French) Countries Lived In: China, The Netherlands, Canada, And The US.

You can find my stats here.

Mafiaz Captain Stats, BF2S.com

I'm Looking for a clan that,

Does not have too many members. Too many being 50 + A clan that uses allot of teamwork. No Military style clans. A clan that speaks English. Competes and scrims every week or so.

If this is your clan, please post your Vent/Teamspeak Info, Website Info, And any other contact details you have.

Thank you.

illerkiller

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd December 2006

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hey Man Check Out the Brothers Of Maddness. We are a clan who likes to have fun and plays the game for what it is. If you would like to join the url is *BOM* Squad Please register on the site go to the forums and post a little about yourself. I can be reached on the following. Xfire - illerkiller1 Msn- [EMAIL="harleydavidson1_1@msn.com"]harleydavidson1_1@msn.com[/EMAIL]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

RAKIA Correcting People banner11malidc5.pngLog in Dedicated Members ONLY! Cya :smokin:

illerkiller

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd December 2006

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

He has joined *BOM*

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Mafiaz;3677268Hello, Im Mafiaz, Please do not post a random recruitment link/post without reading this.

My Name: Mafiaz Age: 16 Country Im Living in: US Languages: Chinese, English, Dutch, Spanish, (Little German), (Little French) Countries Lived In: China, The Netherlands, Canada, And The US.

You can find my stats here.

Mafiaz Captain Stats, BF2S.com

I'm Looking for a clan that,

Does not have too many members. Too many being 50 + A clan that uses allot of teamwork. No Military style clans. A clan that speaks English. Competes and scrims every week or so.

If this is your clan, please post your Vent/Teamspeak Info, Website Info, And any other contact details you have.

Thank you.

we are a clan that just started about a week ago,, so far i have 10 members, we will scrim alot.. im hoping to do team work...and alot of it.. i dont have team speak yet...but i will get it. and we will have servers and an actual site...not this free webs stuff,,,

________________________________________ Natural Born Tea Baggers Clan nBTBc

ALWAYS RECRUITING players from all over the world im still working on site... if u r interested in joining...plz contact me on our site or thorough xfire : sharb8 if u dont have xfire...download it on xfire.com i will let u know the requirements to join ....but its pretty simple we want to make this an *** kicking clan...we will have clan matches and we will play to have fun and win. we will have raffles every now and then to raise money for clan, with items such as new computer parts...gadgets...games etc

SHARKB8's site |

dont worry about it being a free webs thing..ill buy the domain name later..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

You're welcome here mate ;)

RAKIA Correcting People

European community, dedicated members, teamplay in the first place. Cya