The =420th= is now recruiting for serious BF2 competitors! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

The 420th Creed I am a Soldier. I am a Warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the 420th and live the 420th Values. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself. I am an expert and I am a professional. I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the 420th in close combat. I am a guardian of freedom and the 420th way of life. I am a 420th Soldier! WooT!!!!!! Visit us at www.the420th.com

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

We are still looking for some good teamplay style soldiers!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

This is just a bump ... we are still look for quality and mature BF2 players.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

This is just a bump ... but please visit us at www.the420th.com.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago
Whasssup!!! Welcome from the =420th= We have been a BF Clan since 1942. Recruitment has official re-opened for business. All those interested in becoming a recruit, please hit the link below. ty ad_bf2.gif You're skills and patience will surely be tested ================== http://the420th.com Go here to join us **************** We run a 40 Player Ranked Server! 66.117.49.70 Standard Port Name: EA =420th= Ranked We also have Mod server TS server FTP (up soon) Private server ************* The first five to join will get a free weeks vacation in Iraq. Plus a free American flag t-shirt to wear. WooT! =============================== ALL NEW Recruits MUST BE 21+ yrs of age. =============================== See ya on the Battlefield !

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

We have three servers... We run a 40 Player Ranked Server! 66.117.49.70:16567 Name: EA =420th= Ranked We run a 32 Player Mod Server 64.69.36.38:16567 Name: EA =420th= Mod Server We run a 32 Player Unranked Lockable Server for Practices, Scrims, and Matches 64.69.36.38:16568 Name: EA =420th= Unranked Also Have clan FTP Storage for quick access to Current Mods, Maps, Etc. Wide Open for Downloads 600+!!! (transfer rate depends on server population)