Kirabaka

Disturbing Element

50 XP

31st March 2007

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

modpic.jpg This mod is set in an alternate timeline where the Cuban missile crisis of 1962 evolved into a third world war. Nucelar weapons were used by both sides at the beginning of the war leaving large areas nucelar wastelands. Both sides agreed to stop using nucelar weapons to avoid the total destruction of the planet but the war is still raging by conventional means. By the beginning of 1965, battles are fought in europe, east asia, africa, and both americas between the Warsawa pact, NATO and other smaller factions. PROGRESS SO FAR: Voiceovers for Americans, Germans, Russians, British, and Chinese are ready. Need some Spanish for the Cubans. Weapons; most of them were in the game but some older weapons for certain factions are needed. Also needs to have the factions made in seperate folders, the version I have now just overwrites china and mec with russians. I need flags to appear right and find out how to use more thatn 3 of them. And of course custom maps. I have some maps made but still no bot support. Soldier models are also needed but I will use reskins for this first version. Vanilla maps will be used in the first release. I have a version of the mod ready for release, it replaces MEC and China with the USSR and changes the map descriptions a bit in addition to weapon sounds and kit weapons. It needs much work still, specially with the soldier models. I can't do this all alone, if anyone wants to help send me a PM. I need someone with bot-support experience and someone who can model. Basic maps, skins, sounds and stats I will attempt myself. This mod is halfway meant for BF3, the point was to get models and textures ready by the time its modtools come out make it released quickly. And because the BF2 community is dying a bit. But a version for BF2 will be released soon as well. spawnscreen.jpg

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Is it going to be realistic?

Kirabaka

Disturbing Element

50 XP

31st March 2007

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Depends on how you mean. Ill try and tweak weapon and soldier stats to make it more like real life, the sounds of some weapons will be changed and things like that. When it comes to thing like soldiers uniforms and vehicles, it won't be historiclly accurate in the beta that's made so far. It wold require much modeling wich I have attempted several times before with no luck at all.