ATI RADEON 9200 256Mb -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I'm going crazy!! please help me!! I WANT TO PLAY BF2 NOW!!! I've got an ATI RADEON 9200 with 256Mb This ATI doesn't appears into the minium oficial requirements but it's not so bad If anybody knows how to play without change my ATI (like upgrading drivers or something like this) please, please, please tell me NOW!! [COLOR=Red]deleted[/COLOR]

UNDIESRULES

Waffle-Sprocket is broke

11,795 XP

24th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,097 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I have 2 friends who both use 9200's and they play the game fine, not all eye candy turned on but play it fine nonetheless.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Did you check the required specs before buying the game? How can you possibly abuse ATI because your cheap video card is not good enough to play BF2? There are posting rules for this forum, please review them re:swearing before posting again.

This ATI doesn't appears into the minium oficial requirements but it's not so bad

The 9200 chipset is an old chipset, basically the same vintage as my grandmothers doily (in computer years) and is good enough to play games that don't require any advanced shader's and DX9 effects, however some ppl have managed to get them working by changing their AGP settings to 4X. If that doesn't work then you are not going to get it working.

I won't suggest upgrading, since you seem to consider that out of the question, so I suggest taking it back and exchanging it for a game that has your card listed in the requirements, maybe PONG would do you! :D

AK

:smokin:

strek

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

It should work. The 8500 is the minimum. If you can't get it to work i suggest takeing it back and getting joint ops.

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago
strekIt should work. The 8500 is the minimum. If you can't get it to work i suggest takeing it back and getting joint ops.

Yes and seeing as Nvidia had a hand in this, all their cards should work flawlessly also . The 8500 is shader compliant and 9.0 compliant ...The 9200 ..is bargain ...and not shader compliant ( if i remember correctly). To the poster. 80 bucks will get you a 9600 xt or 256 pro. My suggestion is investing in a new card lest you be left with the rest of the people who think the 2d graphics of pacman are Stupendously Fenominal.