Battlefield 2 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

right i started pllaying battlefield 2 again with my mates, it started of all good then all of a sudden it just crashes in game, im on vent and the sound goes really slow motion i cant do anything expect restart my pc. i would love to have some help for you guys if you have had this problem before or still have it and know what to do :D cheers

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

A listing of computer specs would probably help, but for now make sure all your drivers are fully up to date.

AK

:smokin:

RepublicKommando=x=

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

16th February 2007

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

a few things u can try !! they worked for me.

do u have a decent card ?? try this small patch Download details: Update for Windows XP (KB924867)

if u have a amd dual-core then get the dual core optmizer patch which u will find in the amd site.

try to update all your drivers including the motherboard drivers and card drivers. (if u have geforce card then dont download the very lastest as yet as theres a few niggle problems with it ,depending what u are running.

finally re-install bf2 and patch up with the full 1.41.

this has worked for!! GOOD LUCK BUD

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

RepublicKommando=x=;4010269a few things u can try !! they worked for me.

do u have a decent card ?? try this small patch Download details: Update for Windows XP (KB924867)

if u have a amd dual-core then get the dual core optmizer patch which u will find in the amd site.

try to update all your drivers including the motherboard drivers and card drivers. (if u have geforce card then dont download the very lastest as yet as theres a few niggle problems with it ,depending what u are running.

finally re-install bf2 and patch up with the full 1.41.

this has worked for!! GOOD LUCK BUD

i dont have a amd dual-core only a P4 3gig, i will try the windows XP update and cant get the latest driver for my grahpic card cuse its a GeForce :O as of my pc spec im waiting to get a new motherboard and more memory before trying any of your solutions :O thanks for the help so far <3

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago
N1cKeH;4010449cant get the latest driver for my grahpic card cuse its a GeForce :O

Why not http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

[quote=RepublicKommando=x=;4010269](if u have geforce card then dont download the very lastest as yet as theres a few niggle problems with it ,depending what u are running./quote] :O