BF2 Radeon 9550 Screenshots -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Could someone please post some screenshots of Battlefield 2 Running with an ATI Radeon 9550 and if you can tell me about what FPS Rate you got?

Lt.vendetta

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

30th September 2005

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Hey, how ya doing? I got a 9550 card and have some good screen shots, I run the card at 1024x768 colors i run at 85 refresh rate and 32 bbp, I run the game video settings from the game itself default 800x600 , I think the ftp is at 60, I tried a few other settings but the game screen ends up in wierd positions. So I just run it at the default. I got a few screen shots I tried to copy and paste but this thing wont let me copy and paste them in here, How do I go about doing that ? Anyway, I had another problem with it crashing all the time Both bf_1 and BF_2 So I did a complete format Zeroed out the HD, I used the format tools from the manufacture western digital, Totally wipped out everything like it was new hd, and reinstalled everything, It now works great, I have no crashes, and the screen shots are great. As you know when you do a regular format, all the data's still there it's just overwritten, so sometimes the problems are still there. DID you download the latest drivers from ATI. they updated drivers, you also have to uninstall the old drivers before installing the new ones, other wise the display is screwed up. heres a link for the drivers, just a quick way to get there .. https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27

good luck with all, and if u know a way to paste screen shots in here let me know,, L8er

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

I took some screens using my 9600XT 256mb... the fps is on the screen usin Fraps :)

The Low and Medium screens are in...1152x864 resolution, and the High is 1280x1024 with 4x AA, dunno why...spose to stress it alot or sumthin...but anyway, you can see how it chugs along so of course you wouldnt do that.:rolleyes:

Ah, and the rest of my system is a PIV 3.0Ghz, 1.5gb RAM..and thats all that really makes the difference I spose..