lag -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

hey plp i just got a new RAM and graphics card's and i have really bad lag so can u plz help oh ya and i have verion 1.1 so do i have to download the paches 1 by 1??

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Download the full 1.4 patch. So you got new ram and graphics card? Hmm, my crystal ball says you got a Voodoo 3 but it may be wrong, so hows about you supply some proper info please!

AK

:smokin:

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

HEY !!! Give me back my crystal ball you thief !!!!! Ak is right need the info if you expect us to be able to help. How much ram did you get? what kind ? Cas Latency on the ram ? What kind of video card? what are the rest of your pc specs ?

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago
MerrickDSHEY !!! Give me back my crystal ball you thief !!!!!

Ah so that's what happened, I picked up yours by mistake and it's still programmed to the "old people" setting's, hang on I'll give it a shake, oops now it says Matrox,must have flipped over to "dead and buried" mode!

AK

:smokin:

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago
apocalypse_kidAh so that's what happened, I picked up yours by mistake and it's still programmed to the "old people" setting's, hang on I'll give it a shake, oops now it says Matrox,must have flipped over to "dead and buried" mode! AK :smokin:

Pfft .. now i have to get a new one... DAMN iT ... what were you thinking shaking it.... Now i have to answer question based on what they tell us...