Combatstang

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th April 2006

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

how should i have it set up for bf2 mhz etc? should i leave it at 60 or what exactly

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

Yabba dabba doooo ! um details buddy , what are you on about, the cards core and memory speeds ? Leave it, it will be fine. Plug it in and run it. Have fun...

flaminchar220

Command Sergeant Major

50 XP

21st February 2006

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

hi5, I have an Inno3D nVidia 6800GS and i set my core clock at 517 MHz and my memory clock at 1.19 GHz and my bf2 is on all high setting with AA off and it works like a charm :)

Aliblista(UK)

Wayne brady bitches!

50 XP

18th March 2005

0 Uploads

499 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

i wouldnt recommend any overclocking at all as bf2 is sensitive to that and can go all glitchy. Best to leave it as it is, it wil run bf2 fine

noob killa

pwnstar

50 XP

5th September 2005

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

i overclocked my Radeon 9550 and it went from 30fps on low to about 35 on high. but when i go in the construction building on sharqui it goes, "oh noes get outta there!" and starts getting angry.

stillsmokin

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

20th October 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

I actually just ordered a 6800 yesterday for the purpose of BF2, how's it running?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

BF 2 Demo runs very well on my 6600 GT I can play Hi/Med Deatails mabey 2xaa @ 1024x768 i get about 30 FPS avarage.

Combatstang

50 XP

7th April 2006

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Still little confused Im not too computer savvy.. so help me out im at work so i dont remember exactly what the settings are but i know it is on 60hz.. there is an option to go higher.. but im not sure what that does I have my display settings on high 32bit.. and the view is high forgot the exact number i think its 1028X ???? the game settings are on high.. every once in a while i get a couple glitches in the game.. but i think that maybe normal to have that problem after playing for a long time Youll love the card.. I cant really compare my old to this.. i had the 7300 turbo cache nvidia.. but the settings were on medium.. and the display on the comp were on 16bit and the view wasnt on the highest settings.. im sure if i had that the game would of gave me problems the card looks freakin awesome.. small fan on it.. love it.. Im new to computer technology but i love learning.. my comp specs are dell xps 3.2ghz 2gb ddr2 ram 300gb hard drive 6800 nvidia card Whats FPS? is that a ping? how do u find out what ur fps is? Thanks guys

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 12 years ago

You got a pretty nice PC there however you should go with AMD 64 3400+ instead of a 3.2 Intel from what i hear there faster for games im not really sure I never played a game on a AMD CPU.................

Combatstang

50 XP

7th April 2006

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

i hear u bro.. i heard about that too.. but dell had this deal i couldnt pass up.. I work for ford.. and they are partners so i got employee pricing on my comp i got it for 1500 bucks with a 21in flat screen and printer/scanner..webcam.. I belive i have the intell D its the new dual processors.