The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hey all

i got this strange lag problem during online play with bf2 and bf2142 - when i just play on any server high or low populated i get this kind of internet lag that you can notice from your mouse , when i try to turn 90 degree's to the right my mouse goes automaticly back after less then 1 sec and when walking it feels really laggy like iam having 1000ping while iam having around 10-30 ping. i know for sure there is nothing wrong with my connection as all my other games work great online with excelent pings - in the start i didnt had this problem until i upgrade'd my system so has this anything to do with it? (cpu , mobo , ram) + i formatt the hd and reinstalled windows( xp sp2 pro) further i have all the latest drivers installed for every piece of hardware installed in my pc and outside of it (mouse , keyboard) - note that when i try to play single player maps in bf2/bf2142 i dont have any lag whatsoever and it works really smooth, so personaly i suspect punkbuster for all this so i tried updating from evenbalance.com and more of that but no result.

like i say'd i upgrade'd my mobo aswell witch has a intergrate'd lan adapter while before when i had my old mobo i didnt had any problems i have installed the newest drivers for it

msi p6n-fi sli 650i with a e6600 and 2gb OCZ ram (win xp pro sp2) and a 20mb connection.

hope maby any of u guys can help me out ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Check all your Graphic Card Drivers are up to date and that you have the most recent Directx . It could be a FPS problem. Or it could be a client side file is corrupted if all else fails re-install the game.

Be sure to uninstall the game correctly -

cdogmn

BF2 And EA/Dice=We Loose

50 XP

1st January 2007

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

:beer::beer:

Lawrence.Ahern;3785788Check all your Graphic Card Drivers are up to date and that you have the most recent Directx . It could be a FPS problem. Or it could be a client side file is corrupted if all else fails re-install the game. Be sure to uninstall the game correctly -

also check your mouse in your device manager and make sure there is no conflicts, and check your communications ports,is your mouse wireless? might have to recalibrate

spo8

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

well iam sure its not a performance issue as iam getting 100fps almost constant in every situation - i tried multiple grapics drivers for my x1900xtx and my dx9 is up-todate (june 2007 redist) further my g5 is wired and got the latest drivers from logitec , i reinstalled the game many times and so even reinstalled windows + formatted and still got the problem.

spo8

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

ah got it , seems like BF as the only game couldnt handle the 300mhz Overclock from my cpu:S lol oh well it fixed the lag.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

I kinda had a mouse problem like that. When I turned the mouse to the right, I really had to jerk it to make my character move. I tried increasing the mouse sensitivity, but that didn't work. I can tell... either I've gotten used to it or the problem fixed itself.