Painfullfooner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th December 2008

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

hi guys, i was wondering if patch van effect u online, and give u erros. please post and if so tell me what patch i shud get and if u can give me a link Thanks already

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

From what I know about patches, they shouldn't give you any errors when playing online if you're playing on "patched" servers, if you know what I mean. As far as I know, you can't even connect to servers that are using different version of the game than the one you have. I don't have this game, so I could be wrong. You can get the latest patch here:

BFME 2 1.06 Patch English, Lord of the Rings Downloads, Lord of the Rings Patches

Painfullfooner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th December 2008

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

ty dude

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

You're very welcome. Feel free to come back here and ask if you need more help. :cool:

Painfullfooner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th December 2008

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

wel, so far nothing has helped, but its okie, i got my xbox 360 back, and im going back home , (was on holliday so i had nothin els to do) Peace out

Painfullfooner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th December 2008

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

im back how, my xbox will be bck later, now i re-installed the game, no problems...but then i can go online, but i cant join all games, when i click on them, the freeze's or joins,....same as last time....help!:p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago

I don't know much about this game, but it's possible that the servers you can't connect to are using some mods you don't have and are set to be pure (all clients must have exactly the same code and data), so you get rejected from them because of that. I could be wrong, though. :clueless:

Painfullfooner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th December 2008

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

wel okie, ill play something els, any cool games u like, that are fun,:P i play Tribalwars, put cant play for long gets borrin...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

Those servers you can't connect to are probably using custom maps you don't have. Best thing to do would be to somehow find out exactly what maps are they using and then get those maps from here:

Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Rings Downloads - FileFront.com

You can check out some of the existing clans and ask them for help. Look in the Clan section of this forum:

http://forums.filefront.com/bfme2-clan-forums-1315/ If that fails, Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars and Red Alert 3 are very good RTS games. Perhaps you can give them a try. :cool:

Painfullfooner

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th December 2008

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

wel buddy, i shal try those games, what one do u think is best?