Luciano

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

157 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

For BFV they got my money without merit ! BFV is trash/garbage compared to BF1942 . Please remake BF1942 with some kick ass graphics , volumetric clouds , animated skyboxes , fix the vehicle spawn time so people don't have to wait - how the hell else can you get non-stop action ?! , add more features/cameras/options for spectators , maintain a vivid color scheme - don't give me crappy colors , i want recording of game sessions , maybe even add global ilumination with changing day/night and don't forget to make it fun .... i'm sick and tired of frustration , people want fun/comedy , non-stop action with 200 players online if possible and nice/beautifull/fun environments .... Thank you very much . PS: those mod tools should get some serrious improvements cause they've remained a joke and it's been what , 2 years allready without any improvements ? come on !

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

how bout just a ww2 mod for bf2.

Gimpy

The gimped up gimp

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

623 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

how bout you stop whining cuase alot of us like the game! KAPEECHE

Luciano

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

157 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Hell yeah , as long as the improvements are there , why not , but there is something about those maps from BF1942 , i don't really understand why but i love all of them while BFV doesn't have not even 1 map that i can say , i like it .... i guess it's a combination of things .... sure as hell i would like to see those old maps rendered with a kick-ass new graphics engine just for the hell of it ..... anyway , that are more problems on the horizon ....

Watching TV i see an interview with the developers from EA and something got my attention .... One EA guy said that , along time question still remains and that is : - will computer games ever be able to make you cry ?

Fuck that ! What a hell is wrong with those people ? I wanna see games that are gonna make you laugh till you pee in your pants not cry ! I'm sick and tired of frustration and games that put you in a bad mood . I wanna see games that are comming with warnings on the box like :

- Please wear diapers before playing this game ! You gonna leak from too much laughing !

Also , Doom3 should have some hearth-attack warnings ....

The only problem i see with BF2 is that it will lack in the Comedy department ..... If they don't add some funny elements , all those new features/graphics/physics are not gonna do shit for me ....

Luciano

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

157 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Anyway , i think BF1942 ended up as being pretty funny by mistake .... I'm pretty sure they didn't focus on that at all when they created it ....

Luciano

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

157 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

You are right Gimpy , alot you like it but none of you love it .... And there are 7000 people sending petitions to EA to continue support for BF1942 , because BFV sux ass ! You are the minority ! The majority don't even visit this page cause they play the old game . So there you have it ! Thanks to people like you who have no clue , more and more crappy/shit games come out ! Enjoy the shit cause you fully deserve it ! It was designed with you in mind !