6800GT crash/graphical bugs -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I'm experienceing some graphical problems with BF:V. Often and seemingly at random, I experience some crazy graphical anomolies. This always leads to a crash, either to desktop or reboot. The time from the bug starting to crash varies. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with the 6800gt? Any thoughts? I can't find anyone who had issues with this card.confusedx.gif My system: mobo: asus p4p800SE cpu: p4 3.0ghz video card: evga nvidia 6800gt (currently 67.03 beta drivers, have tried 66.93 (official) and 71.something. RAM: 2x 512MB Corsair XMS pc3200 windows xp pro (SP2) AA and AF are set to "application preference." Changing the in game graphical settings has apparently no effect. BV:v is up to date with the latest patches. Directx is also current. At first, more than one game was crashing (also Half-life 2). Installing the 67.03 driver seemed to fix that. However, when I have a bit more time I'm going to install some more games and test them all thoroughly. I'll post the results. Maybe I need to try some 3rd party drivers? Any recommendations?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

same here :(