game uninstalled....but when i try to install it skips right to 100% and says it..... -1 reply

Please wait...

war lord

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd August 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

game uninstalled....but when i try to install it skips right to 100% and says it preformed matinece on the game......i didnt want it to do that i want the friggen game installed:mad: so i figured i would go to regedit and delete the files there. well that dont owrk either someone plz help:( this game is more of a hassel than its worth if u asks me:rolleyes: . i just wanna play the ww2 mod.

war lord

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd August 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

come on people someone out there has to know what their doing to help me.....:uhm:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 14 years ago

tryed regcleaner????

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 14 years ago

I ran into kind of the same problem. I went and deleted all BF, EA and one other (forget name but it has to do with the EA Sports BF Vietnam) out of the registry. I then went to file search and removed any files with the same names as above (EA, EA Sports, BF, etc.) I still had problems and think this may be the solution: the install/uninstall files. I went into the install/uninstall files and clicked on each one to find any left over BF, EA install/uninstall files. Once I cleared those out (1 or 2), I was able to reinstall without any problems. Hope this helps.

loky3000

D3Files.com Staff Member

50 XP

21st June 2004

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

try installing Registry Mechanic it will find the remaining files and delet them so you can reinstall normally .

I had the same problem , it was driving me nuts .