Aeneas2020

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

18th January 2006

0 Uploads

370 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago

i just want someone to fix my x2 error without me having to disable a processor! i mean the guys skate across the ground and levels are just plain wierd its like playing cod2 on crack! (don't try this at home kids)

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

whether or not these forums are mostly visited by PC gamers isnt the point really. XBox users do come here and post their problems, and they do browse the boards here. Therefore, its right and proper for us to cater for all users, and not just the majority.

Also, the fact that the XBox has now gotten their patch means that the PC patch is on its way. So, the news is good news, and Im glad that the IW Liasion Rep has taken the time and trouble to post here.

Activision UK are telling people who call in by phone that its out "early April". thats good to hear, even if the wait is killing us LOL.

Khaos Marine

Slave to Khaos

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago
tallywhether or not these forums are mostly visited by PC gamers isnt the point really. XBox users do come here and post their problems, and they do browse the boards here. Therefore, its right and proper for us to cater for all users, and not just the majority. Also, the fact that the XBox has now gotten their patch means that the PC patch is on its way. So, the news is good news, and Im glad that the IW Liasion Rep has taken the time and trouble to post here. Activision UK are telling people who call in by phone that its out "early April". thats good to hear, even if the wait is killing us LOL.

Fair point, but we have had the early 2006, early Feb, March and now April. The clock is ticking m8. Promises have to be kept.

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago

I totally agree, and tbh, i cant see what the hold up is.

However, going on what I was told by IW themsleves, I have taken it that there must be a very good reason for seperating the release of the PC patch from the XBox one by such a wide margin. Otherwise, I cant see why they wouldnt release them together. (and just because we cant 'see' or 'imagine' what that reason is does not mean there isnt one. that would be an invalid argument from silence)

The thing is, we will prolly never know what that 'reason' is, since IW have never been forthcoming with their 'reasons' before.

I will ask 402 'why' the hold up but i doubt if we will get the answer.

Khaos Marine

Slave to Khaos

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago

Look forward to that, lets hope the break a habit and supply some info. Here's hoping.

Aeneas2020

50 XP

18th January 2006

0 Uploads

370 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago

i hate to cast doubt on the above mentioned IW liason officers appointment but it seems as though it was a publicity stunt to give them breathing room to stall us again...its almost as if they appointed the poor guy so that they could have a week with us getting our hopes up then release an xbox patch now we're all back to being pissed off and no doubt the IW will get the flak and be the fall guy

Khaos Marine

Slave to Khaos

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#17 14 years ago

Well in all honesty Aeneas we have to give this guy the benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise. Lets give 402 a chance and judge the outcome later.

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago

yeah, 402 has stated over at IWN that he doesnt 'officially' get going until 10th April. So, its no surprise that he isnt doing much at the mo.

Lets give the guy a break and see how this all pans out.

Aeneas2020

50 XP

18th January 2006

0 Uploads

370 Posts

0 Threads

#19 14 years ago

yeah i reeally wasnt blaming 402 was saying i wudnt wanna be in shoes is all

Khaos Marine

Slave to Khaos

50 XP