COD2 xbox 360 help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hey guys. I just got my call of duty 2 for xbox yesterday and i got past all the russion missions. When suddenly after the last one it says. You have completed hte russion misisons, or something similar to that. So i hit ' Next Mission' and it takes me to the very first mission again. The training. Does anyone know why this could of hapened? I turned my xbox of and on again but now it says that i havent even started the cold war!!! Please, i would apretiate some help. Thanks

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

wrong forum my friend. this is PC.

there is a forum for XBox COD2, try that.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

First time I agree with Tally. Why did you post CoD 2 Xbox problem in PC gaming forum? :lol: :beer:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

OK my bad.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

No problem at all. Just informing you.

Gift

unDutchable

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

6,449 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

I think I said this before: We support all platforms.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago
SolidHey guys. I just got my call of duty 2 for xbox yesterday and i got past all the russion missions. When suddenly after the last one it says. You have completed hte russion misisons, or something similar to that. So i hit ' Next Mission' and it takes me to the very first mission again. The training. Does anyone know why this could of hapened? I turned my xbox of and on again but now it says that i havent even started the cold war!!! Please, i would apretiate some help. Thanks

Looks like you haven t saved your games. Cold War in WW 2? :lol: Probably your mistake.

Regards