Super62

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Does anybody know how to get to the American campaign on the XBOX? Ive played all the Russian and British missions but it keeps repeating them.

Mr. Whitlow

Yes

50 XP

9th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,073 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

All of them? Are you sure you left none out?

If so, then you might just want to google cheats for COD2 and skip to the first American level. (Pointe du Hoc) I seem to remember an IW recommending it somewhere, I think a bug or something impedes the level process after the British tanks mission, Something Ridge.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 15 years ago

There are 4 big British missions. Complete them all and you should be able to play USA campaign.

ptownlax503

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

8th May 2004

0 Uploads

218 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Get the PC version and you're good to go! :lol: Why are you talking about the xbox version on a PC gaming website? :rolleyes:

Gift

unDutchable

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

6,449 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

This is not a PC Gaming Forum only, ptownlax503. We also support consoles and we even have a console subforum in the General Gaming forum on the main page.

ptownlax503

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

8th May 2004

0 Uploads

218 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
HGen_SnakeThis is not a PC Gaming Forum only, ptownlax503. We also support consoles and we even have a console subforum in the General Gaming forum on the main page.

My mistake, I apologize.

Mark D. Stroyer

Battle droid: Eliminated.

50 XP

3rd August 2005

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I had this problem on the PC, but it should roll over. What you do is go to the Mission Select menu, and play the "Comrade Sniper" level, in the last Russian campaign. Yes, I know you've already played that one, but do it anyway. If it doesn't say the American campaign is unlocked after completing it, look for any campaigns with green text instead of the yellow. -ARC trooper, ready for extraction.

Hellknight1993

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

11th May 2009

0 Uploads

4,137 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Youre joking right? u have xbox 360 where u are already!!! Stink, I want one now!