crisissuit3

We will rule you

101,365 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

9,209 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago

get the pc version. to many ppl play the 360 version and plus you can download mods.

ffrookie6

A Man Chooses, A Slave Obeys..

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#13 11 years ago

again the mods i know are good, but what kind?

is the CE better?

(my pc also has limited space)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#14 11 years ago

I would recommend PC as it's a definite favourite for me. But why you ask? The PC is an everlasting machine in which can always be updated in any way shape or form. Fair enough, people have said that there are hackers and aim bots, i personally don't agree too much to that, there is a few, but nothing to worry about. There is always a server that you can go to that doesn't have either of those.

It really matters in which configuration you prefer. A controller for the Xbox360. A keyboard for the Computer.

PC is cheaper, too. £25 for the Collectors Edition. (Computer) £45 for the Collectors Edition. (Xbox360)

One major element that differed between the two, is on multiplayer mode for the xbox, when you are in your zoom function and you move the cursor around, it is slow. If your target is running around like a headless chicken, you can't turn the view as fast as the character runs. On computer however, you can. The mouse sensitivity is an important component in this game. Talking about hand coordination, the PC is naturally seen as easier, you use both hands to full extent when playing, when you get the jist of the configuration it becomes simple to manage your character within the game. PC for the win, basically.

I hope this helps. Lazarus

ffrookie6

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#15 11 years ago

Nice Excellent Explaination Lazarus! Finally a decent argument! thank you! ^_^o

well i could also get the controller for pc too ;D (but then again i need to save money)

is there specific servers and admins like CS or Valve systems themselves enforcing rules?

and another thing i noticed..most of you guys use intelligent dialect (Lazarus) manner of typing, meanwhile i have slang...lol

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#16 11 years ago

No worries for the explanation ffrookie6. Always happy to help people with there console/gaming questions.

Yes that is true, you could get the controller for the Computer, but yeah like you outlined that will cost much more, considering the decent controllers are going for about £25+ on the market.

In response to your question on rules enforcement, it sort of splits 50/50 when it comes to servers. You can basically toggle whether you want such exploits to occur on the server. However, people tend not to choose that, for obvious reasoning (You won't get many people playing on your server / People would complain about the majority of people cheating). On normal servers, they have a cheat filtering system in which they can catch hackers and exploits and kick or even ban the user from the server. The low-down is no matter what your problem is when thinking about rules enforcement, there will always be a server that protects itself from these cheats.

Intelligent dialect, hehe. Well, it's better for you to understand it with a more modern-based style as opposed to slang. Some terms you may not understand in slang, whilst using modern dialect is easier for me to provide you the information efficiently without creating any confusions or errors.

If you have any more inquiries please go ahead and ask.

As said before, i hope this helps. Lazarus

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#17 11 years ago
ffrookie6;4154724 and another thing i noticed..most of you guys use intelligent dialect (Lazarus) manner of typing, meanwhile i have slang...lol

I only type like this for forums, heheh. If I were typing on MSN or Xfire or somthing like that, you probably wouldn't understand a word.(I also type like this because people complaine when I don't on forums:plzdie:)

ffrookie6

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#18 11 years ago

lol i was criticized before on forums but lately it seems they dont mind @_@

ah ok thanks guys thanks lazarus for your intense proper English grammar :)

very well...I spose ill have to get what i can...in due time cause of school x.x

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#19 11 years ago

No worries.

Lazarus

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#20 11 years ago

Id have to say 360 but then again I havent played it on PC so I am biased...