NCC1017spock

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

25th April 2007

0 Uploads

3,558 Posts

0 Threads

#21 11 years ago

I'd say PC, that way you can get mods, and more maps...alo tmore addon stuff...and skins

ffrookie6

A Man Chooses, A Slave Obeys..

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#22 11 years ago

how easy is it for achievements on the 360?

crisissuit3

We will rule you

101,365 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

9,209 Posts

0 Threads

#23 11 years ago

im pretty sure their both the same.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#24 11 years ago

Both the same? You can get acheivements on CoD4 PC? Wow. I never knew. And as for the 360, it's like depending on how many intels you have, and certain TV's are there for you to shoot and shooting them all gives you an acheivement and stuff.

ffrookie6

A Man Chooses, A Slave Obeys..

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#25 11 years ago

wait wat? im confused :S

Flodgy

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

6,034 Posts

0 Threads

#26 11 years ago

Achievements are irrelevant really, the only difference in leveling up in multiplayer is that console versions allow you to be 'stripped' of your rank and start again, but with a special insignia next to your name. That can be repeated up to 10 times. I wouldn't really say it is anything special.

However, I vote the PC Version, there is added customisability, it looks a lot better than the console versions [Flame me and die.] and your computer should be able to run it on max without slow down. That and the mods, there are a few coming out and with the recently released toolset expect a ton of maps and gameplay tweaks to suit it to your needs.

One downside I find to multiplayer is the community at times, trash talking kids who mis-spell crude words in anger, but that is on both systems.

Hell. The PC version is cheaper too!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#27 11 years ago

Another downside for the PC version is that alot of the grenade spammers that were in BF2 came to CoD4. Heck, somtimes I spawn directly on a cooked grenade. Another downside is enemy's somtimes spawn drectly in-back of you, I find it annoying.

crisissuit3

We will rule you

101,365 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

9,209 Posts

0 Threads

#28 11 years ago

but when you do it to them. prepare for a 10 kill streak. especiallly in free for all in that one tiny level with all the containers.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#29 11 years ago

Ugh, shipment, don't remind me. But still, I find it unfair for the person I spawn infront, that's why I let them go.

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#30 11 years ago

Should have called it 'mp_aspawnkillersparadise' :p