KoЯsakoff

Captain

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

6,585 Posts

0 Threads

#31 11 years ago

I also find the spawn "logic" pretty annoying in cod4. They should put a standard x amount of time for spawn protection and maybe a small radius around you that is free of all the crap that is flying around. Though it would hurt realism a bit it would improve gameplay.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#32 11 years ago

Exactly, what's better, realism, or good gameplay? I'd just like spawns to be two lines of soldiers facing eachother, and one soldier at the end of both of them, so it's kind of like a walk down breif, the soldiers stand there, and one guy walks down breifing them, although, that's obviously not the case in multiplayer, but it would still be cool, especially in Search & Destroy.

ffrookie6

A Man Chooses, A Slave Obeys..

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#33 11 years ago
343 Guilty_Spark;4185579Ugh, shipment, don't remind me. But still, I find it unfair for the person I spawn infront, that's why I let them go.

how honorable :D i like it

but anywho i still liked the idea of havin more achievements on the 360 BUT comps are alot more fun and stuff with mods ( i have lots of skins for CS lol )

hmm.. @_@

crisissuit3

We will rule you

101,365 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

9,209 Posts

0 Threads

#34 11 years ago
AcE;4185715Should have called it 'mp_aspawnkillersparadise' :p[/quote] :nodding: [quote=ffrookie6;4186229]how honorable :D i like it but anywho i still liked the idea of havin more achievements on the 360 BUT comps are alot more fun and stuff with mods ( i have lots of skins for CS lol ) hmm.. @_@

well im not sure what kind of person your like but if your that kind of guy who always want to achieve in a game. 360 version. if you want stuff that changes gameplay a bit. pc ftw.

ffrookie6

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#35 11 years ago

i am an eclectic. o.o

loshon

SimetriX Member. Join us!!

50 XP

22nd January 2006

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#36 11 years ago

Well, I have played both alot, on the 360 and PC. I just bought the PC version, and I noticed that on really busy maps such as Crash, Ambush, and Conflict that it was sooo much easier to spot your enemys! The clarity is much much higher on the PC. Also, sniping is really easy in CoD4, and in the 360 version, it's impossible. Using the mouse is just so much better.... ALSO! On the PC version you can lean around corners, making it so you don't have to run around the corner into a claymore, group of enemys so on and so forth.... Again, the controls for the PC are also superior, allowing for more flexibility, and mobility in-game. I have heard that the VOIP system on 360 is very bad, although in the PC it is not WAY better. Achievments are fun, but they have it anyway with the challenges and unlocks and stuff-ue. Anyways, I'm gonna have to say go with the PC version for more versitility and game expirience, and go with the 360 version if you want to have a beer with some friends and kill each other late at night. Unless you're not 21 yet, of course.

I also am strongly against consoles, but I have tried to give a fair judgement.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#37 11 years ago

What he said.^^ Pretty good judgement if I'dd say so myself.

ffrookie6

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#38 11 years ago

excellent! i like your objectiveness :D

thats great! i now have more reasons to play PC xD

woot thanks

but still..my friends also have it on the 360..and i would like to use claymores..unless there are pros on there O_O

hmm aargh its soo tempting! i can only afford one >

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#39 11 years ago

You can use claymores on the PC version...