Mods -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Guys can anybody show me how the heck to put a map??AND WHERE TO GET EM??Like that zombie (last christmas) thingye..i did download before one..but when it says go to Documents and Settings ,local settings????? guess what no local settings are showed???The best would be if anybody knew spanish coz my PC is in spanish and it's very hard to make it from english to spanish and from spanish to my languace(im not spanish):mad::mad::mad:

FEARLESS

Stalker Talker

50 XP

28th September 2002

0 Uploads

366 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

The Documents and Settings folder may be hidden, if so choose folder options under tools, under the view tab, select Show Hidden Files and Folders.

Create a new MODS folder in your C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW\Mods, and extract the folders from the zip file there.

Example - C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW\Mods\Fearless2SecondFuze350Radius

You need to create the Mods folder as the game has none. Make sure you are looking in the folder which your computer is named, mine is HP_Administrator. Place all the files from the download in the Mods folder.