super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

yeah i dont think CoD was all that. they say OMG its the best WWII shooter. nah i disagree. all it is is another run and gun game with better graphics. run and gun games suck. no meaning to them but run around with a ppsh41 or stg44 and spray everywhere.:moon: BF42 will always be better.

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago

CoD pales in comparison to BF1942. Combined arms is the only way to go.

gopaloo

people aren't ready for me.

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

548 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago

personally, from screenshots, BF1942 looked like crap.

but CoD is the best game EVER when compared to MoH:AA...admit it!

Scientist Dr. Professor

The Old Man

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

22,336 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago
Are you INSANE Call of Duty is the crappiest world war 2 ever made

That is a matter personal opinion. I find Final Fantasy to be boring. Does that make it a crappy game? Of course not.

How can you even compare it to Battlefield 1942???

You are right. Two totally different types of games.

Battlefield 1942, has awesome multiplayer IN Call of Duty everything lags like hell

For me it's is the other way around. But that could just be me. :p

You can have 64 players IN call of duty, the maximum is 32

Bf has much larger maps, thus the need for bigger server numbers. And I have seen CoD servers with 64 players in it.

In bf1942 it is so so simple to make a mod Let alone apply a patch When i wanted to install a patch for bf1942 all i had to do was double click on the installer IN COD u had to dl a ".Tar" file and u had to extract it god knows where

It is very simple to make a mod in CoD. Most modding requires editing text files with WordPad. I don't know what you downloaded, but all I had to do to install a patch is click an exe file.

Sure Call of Duty has better graphics, wait a min.. there exactly the same!!!

Last time I checked, CoD graphics looked a hell of a lot better then Bf. But that's is just my opinion.

And u guys talking about COD having more realism WAT!? Who ever said that reallism games are good! HA! They are the worst kind of games Being realistic doesnt mean its a good game you know

As a matter of fact, I like realsim in a game. And that why I play mods which allow me to play the way I want. At least in CoD, it doesn't take several hits to take a man down, unlike Bf. roll%20eyes%20%28sarcastic%29.gif But once again, it is all a matter of opinion.

In COD u can only have like 3 vehicles In bf1942 u can have jeeps, tanks, bombers, subs, helicopters (in the expansion), battleships, all kind of boats, and probably more.

Yep, you are right.

And when Battlefield 2 comes out... BAM Activision will go bankrupt Battlefield 2 will have over 100 players in multiplayer

Actually, Activison will not go bankrupt, since they did not develop it, only published it, and Activison is a publisher for other games as well.

And Joint Ops all ready has 150 player servers.It's quite fun.

The only thing that Call of Duty is better in battlefield 1942 is... Single player Who playz single player anyway!???

I like the Single Player. I find it quite fun. You cannot compare two different games with totally different game styles and say one is better then the other. By the way, I voted no.

Exploder

Flames on fire?

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

4,357 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago
And when Battlefield 2 comes out... BAM Activision will go bankrupt Battlefield 2 will have over 100 players in multiplayer

Yo dude thats a bit too much...Activision won't go bankrupt, its just that EA will make huge lots of money.

suzukiltd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#17 14 years ago

Im gonna buy cod uo anyway. The only reason I still play bf1942 is because of forgotten hope. The plain old vanila bf sucks balls. Too arcadish, unrealistic, etc

gopaloo

people aren't ready for me.

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

548 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago

Look Noobs, EA shooting games arent that great. sure u think of MoH:AA, but if im right (probably not though) it was the biggest release CUZ it was EA games.... and it wasnt too shabby either.

Nighteyes

=H2k= Nighteyes

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

291 Posts

0 Threads

#19 14 years ago
gopalooLook Noobs, EA shooting games arent that great. sure u think of MoH:AA, but if im right (probably not though) it was the biggest release CUZ it was EA games.... and it wasnt too shabby either.

:wtf:

I don't get this at all

Mosquitoman73

M├╝ckenmann

50 XP

24th May 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#20 14 years ago

You can't say that the game destroyed BF because the gameplay between the two is way different. That's like trying to say the invention of mustard made ketchup obsolete (?)