Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#21 14 years ago
gopalooLook Noobs, EA shooting games arent that great. sure u think of MoH:AA, but if im right (probably not though) it was the biggest release CUZ it was EA games.... and it wasnt too shabby either.

dude, wtf are you smoking. EA published Medal of Honor and Battlefield 1942. get your facts straight. unless youre saying that MOHAA and BF1942 were crap, and in that case your a loser :p ~

gopaloo

people aren't ready for me.

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

548 Posts

0 Threads

#22 14 years ago
dude, wtf are you smoking. EA published Medal of Honor and Battlefield 1942. get your facts straight. unless youre saying that MOHAA and BF1942 were crap, and in that case your a loser

i aint saying that they were crap...maybe i am.....im lost now...

anyways, im smoking some pot if u wanna call it that. i never quite got BF1942... and mohaa wasnt great....i believe it did so well was because 1. it did well in console and 2. it was a EA thing....now personally, i dont like how SP is mainly you vs a trillion nazis...

first timer...pl

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#23 14 years ago

i enjoyed bf1942 but cod uo is a lot more fun. i think the single player levels ruined bf for me. maybe i should give bf another chance, but for now im playing uo so ill be busy for a while

Flodgy

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

6,034 Posts

0 Threads

#24 14 years ago

like seinfield rules said

its a matter of opinion and they are 2 completely different games.

call of duty focuses on gameplay and excellent graphics while bf1942 focuses on huge battles and such plus was created a few years b4 United Offensive was released so dont go fighting over it.

personally i only like EA for their upcoming title Battlefield 2 and the cnc games. medal Of honor was alright its just that you were by yourself a lot.

its a matter of opinion

MasterPie

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th September 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#25 14 years ago

The vehicles are way unbalanced, I mean a tank is useless because of the bazookas you can just pick up, so you have your main weapon and a bazooka, in bf1942 you had a special class so would make the choice of killing infantry or vehicles. But in Cod you dont need to make that descission because you can be both :cya: And the capturing of enemy tanks and not able to switch directly to MG and Turret sucks. Ill just play cod without vehicles because bf1942 ownz them :bows:

gopaloo

people aren't ready for me.

50 XP

5th August 2004

0 Uploads

548 Posts

0 Threads

#26 14 years ago
The vehicles are way unbalanced, I mean a tank is useless because of the bazookas you can just pick up, so you have your main weapon and a bazooka, in bf1942 you had a special class so would make the choice of killing infantry or vehicles. But in Cod you dont need to make that descission because you can be both And the capturing of enemy tanks and not able to switch directly to MG and Turret sucks. Ill just play cod without vehicles because bf1942 ownz them

i guess your right....but the makers of TW might probably do something for UO to change that.

super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#27 14 years ago

bottom line Cod UO or reg CoD didnt beat bf42. and BF2 is gonna kick CoD outta this world.

Mr. Whitlow

Yes

50 XP

9th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,073 Posts

0 Threads

#28 14 years ago

You just shouldn't compare the two games... You just should not.... thats my 43 pence (or whatever it is)

Grimme

I like you

50 XP

3rd July 2004

0 Uploads

3,715 Posts

0 Threads

#29 14 years ago

king123 You can have 64 players IN call of duty, the maximum is 32

......... wow...... My eyesight is failing me.... Is that a..... Noooooo.... It cant be...... But it says.... But King 123 says........... Bloody Hell these 50 player CoD server hallucinations are beggining to get out of control............ Hey was that a 150 player JO server............. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...............

Mosquitoman73

M├╝ckenmann

50 XP

24th May 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#30 14 years ago
MasterPieThe vehicles are way unbalanced, I mean a tank is useless because of the bazookas you can just pick up, so you have your main weapon and a bazooka, in bf1942 you had a special class so would make the choice of killing infantry or vehicles. But in Cod you dont need to make that descission because you can be both :cya: And the capturing of enemy tanks and not able to switch directly to MG and Turret sucks. Ill just play cod without vehicles because bf1942 ownz them :bows:

Few problems with that... 1) There normally aren't enough people in the server, so tanks would just dominate 2) Maps are a lot smaller than BF maps, so if tanks were harder to destroy, once again, they would dominate