help please -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

hi there peoples. i'm wondering if anyone can tell me what directory would i need to click onto in order to get my mods to appear in the vehicle directory of gta san andreas? currently they are appearing in the models directory, i aint sure where i am going wrong with submitting them in the right catergory. rob.

undaDOGG

Death Messenger

50 XP

15th February 2006

0 Uploads

345 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Let me guess. You joined the forum just to ask that? I do not own Grand Theft Auto. It is a horrible game in my opinion, so I can not help you.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

thanks for ur reply. do u know who can help me with my enquiry then? thats all i am asking for

Goody. VIP Member

Former Network Admin and Former Forum Admin

98,476 XP

26th July 2005

4 Uploads

8,392 Posts

3 Threads

#4 11 years ago
WindowsVistaGeek19

Cum catapultae proscriptae, erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

50 XP

10th November 2006

0 Uploads

1,322 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

undaDOGG, you stole my avatar and signature set!:plzdie: (jk, but you did steal it) And welcome to the forums! If you have questions about a network site, you're going to have to contact that site's administrator, not pester everyone in the welcome forum with your problems If you intend to keep on visiting the forums, check out the FAQ for info, and if you need help, contact a moderator/super moderator/admin. EDIT: undaDOGG, where did your post go?!?!

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

:moved: as this is a question for help more then it is an introduction... @ bomber fan, feel free to start another thread in the intro forum to say 'Hi'