Cpt. Jacobson

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th May 2005

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hello all!:nodding: Im here to ask if anyone wud like to join my clan 101st Airborne [101st AB] the first ppl to sign up will automatically be come CO's or NCO's. 1Lt., Fsgt., Ssgt., and the rest Cpl's, and Pvt's, and Rct.'s (Recruits) Im new to clans but i think u wud find my UNIT is great. This is an example of wut ur tags wud look like( Cpt. Jacobson [101st AB] ) I play and i wud want u to play on the UO servers [45th ID], [1.GJgr] (Germanfrontmod), [17th AB], and [3rd ID]....they are all good Tacital Realism Servers! Go to www.freewebs.com/101st-ab and the go to Forums and post a application under Recruiters Desk. I hope to see u join! we will have a website URL like www.101st-airborne-division.co.nr soon!:) thx for ur time! -Cpt. Jacobson Company CO Dog Company HQ

Cpt. Jacobson

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th May 2005

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Im in need of 15 good, disciplined, *MEN*...willing to go against all the other Tactical Realism Clans.

Mjolsness

First Sergeant

50 XP

9th January 2005

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

What was your name before Cpt. Jacobson? I'm the FSgt in the 45th ID and I'm a retired PFC in the 3rd. PS. Your links dont work.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

so many clans, so little websites. If you have a big clan going why not even ask them to donate some money for a good host and a technical guy for hosting a good website. Too many good clans are made look bad with freewebs ones which look tosh. Ask around for a cheep host with a www.yourdomainname.com and phpnuke 4.0x and mysql database included. Then find a guy... other than that sorry the clan doesn't intrest me...