FAdmiral

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

The 949th Special Warfare Detachment (SWORD) was deactivated last summer because of pressing matters with core members. We are now reactivating the 949th for prior members and new recruits who play the two very popular FPS games of COD:UO and JOTR:Escalation.Our membership last spring was 90 members and we are hoping to achieve that number again with our recruiting program now in full swing. Please join us for a very exciting time playing these 2 new expansion games. Our minimum age limit is 18 and military veterans, along with active duty soldiers, are more than welcome, even encouraged because we badly need members with actual combat training & experience for the 949th as team-leaders. We use solid military-based organizational tactics in our playing of COD:UO and JOTR:Escalation. In the 12 months that I have been with them, I have been promoted 6 times. I am now the *STAFF PLANNER*. BTW, did I mention that the 949th is run by an actual US Army (retired) military officer. You just can't beat a leader who has actually been there and done that ! This is a very SOLID outfit and growing very quickly. The members here KNOW how to get things done and succeed. Please go to

http://949wolf.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=recruiting

but DO NOT register with the forum until you have been accepted into the 949th as a recruit.

Thank You, 949th Lt. Col. Stryker Special Weapons Detachment (SWORD)

FAdmiral

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

If you clicked on the above URL, you were taken to the recruiting part of our forum. As soon as our new website is finished, you will go directly to it and click on the recruiting poster. We are still upgrading the construction to show both COD and JOTR backgrounds along with much more information about us and our operational procedures. We are also still in the process of finalizing both our training & staff meeting 949th maps for COD:UO and JOTR:E

JIM (949th Lt. Col. Stryker)

FAdmiral

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

We now have some of the website done, enough for new recruits to visit. A list of all members and ranks/duties/wallpaper are still forthcoming in the most part. EURO members will provide a link to their site shortly. Here is the temporary URL:

http://homepage.altoonarail.net/users/ceohe/

This will change to the permanent URL when the website is completed....

FAdmiral

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Our website was down for a day or 2 last weekend. If you tried to get thru but couldn't, I apologize for that. If it should happen again, please e-mail me at: [email]stryker949@yahoo.com[/email]

Thank You, 949th Lt. Col. Stryker

FAdmiral

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

On our website, we now have some screenshots of our new 949th exclusive training map for JOTR:E named "LOBO ISLAND" Our COD:UO training map is still under construction. Click on A.I.T. on the 2nd screen with all the links....

FAdmiral

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Our website has a new URL now but is still not completely finished. (Under Construction)

http://mysite.verizon.net/resp2gyu/

Please use this one from now on.....