M@DM@N

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd June 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

he guys and ofcourse girls we're looking for new members for callofduty S&D or Tdm. we're a dutch clan,so we're looking for dutch or english people who are looking for a clan. We've got 2 private servers one for tdm and one for S&D.Soon we will have a public server also.You need to atleast have teamspeak,and be a little bit serious when we have a war. We've got around 18members right now and still recruiting.we're active at clanbase,but we just started playing wars,so we've got a lot of work to do at clanbase. if your intrested add me on msn [email="bjornstefke@hotmail.com"]bjornstefke@hotmail.com[/email]...... WE hope to hear soon from you,wanne pay are website a visit look at www.ec101.tk/ greetings -={EC*101}=-M@DM@N:cya: :lol: :lol: :beer:

M@DM@N

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd June 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

he guys

we're still recruiting,we've got 22members right now,and still looking for more. We've got two private servers,one tdm and one search and destroy,and we are thinking about taking a public server along with the two private servers......... If you're interested in joining us look at our website www.ec101.tk/ ,and let us know what you think of the website we created....For joining us you can also add me on msn [email="bjornstefke@hotmail.com"]bjornstefke@hotmail.com[/email]. We're a dutch clan,so our favorite players are dutch people,so we can no problem understanding each other......... greetings M@DM@N:cool: :smokin: :beer: ;)

nosferatu21

deal with it

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

hey if i wanna join do i have to be realy good?

nosferatu21

deal with it

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

oh, and what's teamspeak?