Looking for a clan! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 16 years ago

Hey, im looking for a clan in call of duty. i play either UO or regular. i really love the game and i want to join an active clan that competes in matches and stuff. [color=red]I am a mature player and I will respect my teammates.[/color] Send me an email!:0wned:

-=[T.T.W]=-Cpt.Chunk

-=[T.T.W]=- for life!

50 XP

8th January 2005

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

hey! -=[T.T.W]=- is recuriting and u sound cool heres our website www.ttwclan.net and i would email u but u didnt leave a email heres how u can contact me xfire-cptchunky aim-dumb68ass and u can email me at [email]bluefelix1234@yahoo.com[/email] and that is also my msn name

Revo

Nooberific

50 XP

17th October 2004

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
VenJarden

-=XFS=- Revan

50 XP

3rd March 2003

0 Uploads

210 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

The UF is recruiting also, we are all about respect, realistic ranking structures and just plain having a good time playing together. I speak from the inpartial view that there are some really great people I get to play with. If you are interested at all, contact me!

Xfire-venjarden

30th October 2004

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Hi im am the leader of deadaimclan we are looking for members that are good with rifles if you are intrsted my email is [email="gt3988@aol"]gt3988@aol[/email] alos my aim are formus are http://clandeadaim.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/ post there if you need more info thnaks