=eF=ZeRo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th December 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Alright i am looking for a clan, ive been playing scince cod came out. I am looking for a cod only clan not cod uo. Just cod, i am also looking for a small clan with only 10 people max. No more then 10, i have xfire, ts, and vent. I am 14 so just all of you know just incase you have a age limit. Contacts Aim:Codman180 Xfire: rabbitpellits23

=eF=ZeRo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th December 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

O ya ignore the tags they were my old tags.

darkshadow73

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th December 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

[color=royalblue]Hey there....[/color] [color=royalblue][/color] [color=royalblue]I just added you to my xfire...but lets talk.[/color] [color=royalblue][/color] [color=royalblue]You can find out about TeamAFP at [/color][color=red]WWW.TEAMAFP.COM[/color][color=royalblue] or... feel free to email me at [/color][email="Darkshadow@TeamAFP.Com"][color=red]Darkshadow@TeamAFP.Com[/color][/email][color=royalblue] or grab me on X..[/color] [color=royalblue][/color] [color=royalblue]Dark[/color]

Slain01

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st October 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

[:Ā¢i:] is looking for a few members to fill in our last roster spots. We are specifically looking for highly active members with a mic. We dont ask much as part of our requirements to increase eligibility of players to join our clan. All gamers are welcome to visit our website and apply to join or to challenge us. We are currently involved in TWL League. Thanks for looking here.

Website: www.cisquad.com Xfire: Slain01 msn: [email="slain_ci@hotmail.com"]slain_ci@hotmail.com[/email] Aim: AlchemyX01 Server Reg CoD: 67.19.120.20:28890 Ventrilo: Available to members only P.S- We have no age limits, as long as you're active and skilled you can be 7 for all we care lol.