Looking for a clan! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 15 years ago

Hey, I am looking for a clan for COD and OU, either one. I really want to be a clan that competes in leagues and does scrims against other clans. I want to be in a clan that is very active. I am a mature player and I respect other players. Thanks!:0wned: :mEk: :abduct:

Revo

Nooberific

50 XP

17th October 2004

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

age?

[5.SS]Nugent

[5.SS]Oscha.Nugent SD

50 XP

18th March 2005

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

-Greets from the 5.SS Wiking! We are a Call of Duty:UO german-based, tactical realism unit (run and gun, nade spam, jumping from heights, etc. are strictly forbidden on our server) We currently have 50+ members.

-We are looking for members 16yrs+ (exceptions may be granted by high command) who have a good attitude and are willing to work together with a very cohesive tactical unit (we use teamspeak). We are looking for European members especially, but anyone interested is encouraged to apply.

-Practices are: Monday 8-9pm EST Wednesday 8-9pm EST Saturday 9-10pm EST (On saturdays we conduct a joint practice with our ally, 2.SS Das Reich

-Take part in scrims vs. other tactical realism units where you can earn promotions and medals (One of our members is currently in the process of creating a league for tactical realism units called the Tactical Atlantic Campaign (TAC) - info on our website/forums)

-If you need any more information you can visit our website (with link to forums) or you can e-mail me at [email="nugemt@yahoo.com"]nugemt@yahoo.com[/email]

website: www.fifthsswiking.com game server: 66.235.184.105:28960 (We run mod AWE 2.1) teamspeak server: 66.36.243.9:8796

Slain01

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st October 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

[:ci:] is looking for a few members to fill in our last roster spots. We are specifically looking for highly active members with a mic. We dont ask much as part of our requirements to increase eligibility of players to join our clan. All gamers are welcome to visit our website and apply to join or to challenge us. We are currently signing up for several leagues as well, and a reminder that we only have 2 roster spots open, so fill out a join application NOW!. Thanks for looking here. :deal:

Website: www.cisquad.com Xfire: Slain01 msn: [email="slain_ci@hotmail.com"]slain_ci@hotmail.com[/email] Aim: AlchemyX01 Server Reg CoD: 67.19.120.20:28890 Ventrilo: Available to members only

johnkeel105

I post to get attention

50 XP

31st March 2005

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

The |DOS| Clan is currently recruting we are looking for good members that use teamspeak and like to have fun. We usually play lots of scrims when our members are on in ECW. Feel free to drop me a line. [email="johnkeel105@yahoo.com"]johnkeel105@yahoo.com[/email] Website: http://johnkeel105.jo.funpic.org

AA_StaLkeR

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th March 2005

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

What if you could put yourself right in the middle of the NORMANDY CAMPAIGN of WWII, using United Offensive to decide what happends? What if you could play United Offensive tactically as a team using Teamspeak to communicate with other assaulting/defending team members?

At the Airborne Assault Clan that’s exactly what we do. Every Sunday night at 8:30pm Eastern the clan gathers and is prepped by squad leaders and then the Allies choose the map to attack. If the Allies win, they get the map and the ability to move from the map, the following week. If they loose the Germans hold onto the map and the Allies cannot pass through it. The goal of the GRAND CAMPAIGN is for the Allies to capture St Lo. & Cherbourg (Maaloy).

Check out the current Campaign Map: www.airborneassaultclan.com/NormandyMap.html

We also hold Map Testing night on Monday at 9pm Eastern, stop by the server for a game. The IP address is 205.234.159.182

Become a recruit of the clan and participate in the Grand Campaign @ www.AirborneAssaultClan.com

To ask any questions or concerns you have you can contact with the following: msn- [email="xxbighitter88@comcast.net"]xxbighitter88@comcast.net[/email] (also my email) xfire- xxbighitter88 aim- xxbighitter88

Hope to see you on the battlefield!!

AA_StaLkeR

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 15 years ago

www.104thclan.tk come check us out

Stahlbrand

{48th}Maj. Stahlbrand

50 XP

3rd April 2005

0 Uploads

277 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Hello, this is a new clan with plans for something big. We are military based, with a rank system and clan structure (as in you get assigned to a platoon), this also means we work as a team. We practice 4 times a week officially as a clan, and play together as much as we can. We have 15 members right now, and need a LOT more. We plan to join TWL leagues as soon as we have 20 members.

Skill does not matter here, we make you better instead of rejecting you, however here are the small requirements we ask: Be 14+ (this also means your comfortable with cussing) Live in Canada or America Recommend to have a microphone Recommend availible on evenings Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Sundays we practice on those nights.

From April 5th to April 19th we will not have a recruit (trial) period for anyone mentioning this post. All it will include is a small test of your skills to show me where your at, and no matter how bad, your in.

Send me this info to a contact below: (*Entails an optional response) First Name: *Last Name: Handle/Nickname: Location: Age: Sex: Microphone? (yes or no): Timezone: Instant messengers (ie. xfire,msn):

Contacts: Reply to this or, Website - www.clan48th.ho8.com (click forums then recruitment) Email - [email="recruitment@clan48th.ho8.com"]recruitment@clan48th.ho8.com[/email] x-fire - zechsith Msn - [email="zechsith@hotmail.com"]zechsith@hotmail.com[/email]