949th.Maj.Airborne

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hello Prospective Members. I'm Maj.Airborne and I'm the recruiting officer of the 949th European Battalion of the new 949th Special Airborne Ranger Detachment playing the Infinity Ward Call of Duty wargame. We are recruiting new members from Europe and I have been associated with this outfit for the last 6 month's. I started as an enlisted member and am now a Captain in charge of the European Company. BTW, did I mention that the 949th is run by an actual US Army (retired) military officer. You just can't beat a leader who has actually been there and done that !!!! This is a very SOLID outfit and growing very quickly. The members here KNOW how to get things done and succeed. We are promoting members to a rank if they show that they can help the 949th and if we see them preforming their duties. We train our new members to help them learn military style tactics and scrimmage the other members of the 949th so everybody gets the help they need. We also use the chain of command for reports and have Division, Battalion and Company staff meetings to organize the team. We have 2-24 hour Game Servers, a Ventrilo server, a Forum, and our own Website. **************************************************************************** We also have a North American Company, so we cover the World! **************************************************************************** We are a Cheat Free Clan and are registered with The Cheat Police. Check out our Website at: http://homepage.altoonarail.net/users/ceohe/ I'm from Belgium so I want to recruit members from Europe so that my company grows. The min.age must be 15 years or older and you must have a mic. so you can talk to the other members on ventrilo, our communications program. If you are interested in joining the 949th, just send me an e-mail with your playername and a valid e-mail addy so I or 2Lt. Enemy, my assistant recruiter, will contact you and send everything you need to join. Thank You for your trust in the 949th and I hope to see you in Call of Duty You may e-mail me at [email="jurgen.adyns@pandora.be"]jurgen.adyns@pandora.be[/email] or Lt Enemy at [email="ename_2003@hotmail.com"]ename_2003@hotmail.com[/email] best regards Maj.Airborne

FAdmiral

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

The 949th S.A.R.D. is also starting its new Training Brigade Bootcamp with a completely new map. New recruits will spend 2-weeks in bootcamp and will learn all there is to know about teamwork & military tactics. Both Euro & North American recruits will endure this. I am the Training Brigade Commander and will run the bootcamp with 3 Drill Instructors that have actual army military knowledge of tactical situations and will teach the recruits. This is NOT for the loner who only wants to use Run-N-Gun type play on COD. Only those who truly want to learn the 2-T's (Teamwprk & Tactics) need apply. That is all...

JIM (949th Major Stryker) Training Brigade Commander [email]stryker949@yahoo.com[/email]

FAdmiral

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Our 949th S.A.R.D. Server for public recruiting is up & running. Right now is mostly stock maps but will be using custom maps and the HOB mod in the near future. IP is: 64.74.101.50:28970 Come and play with us and discover how well organized military tactics are used...

JIM (949th Major Stryker) Special Airborne Ranger Detachment Training Brigade Commander [email]stryker949@yahoo.com[/email]