glovemaster

KotOR Modder

50 XP

30th July 2006

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

This mod called earth 2140 plays in the year 2140 there are only 2 armys left UCS United clivilized states and ED Eurasian Dynastie machine race and human race ( androids)

i'm searching fore modellers skiners mappers coders scripter ect(the usual that a mod needs)

the wil come new vechiles huds sounds maps models(total conversion) i have allot of plans for this mod Connact me if u like to help me [email="dafh_terminator@msn.com"]dafh_terminator@msn.com[/email] or add me to msn if you contact me i will send you a zip whit allot of pics of my idea.

soundwave

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th October 2004

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

:( some body?

soundwave

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th October 2004

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

here is an update we have now 2 skiners 1 webmaster and a forum i stil need moders bether story line story Many years in the future there have been numerous wars and bio-weapons have destroyed the earth. It is so hazardous that humans live underground and send robots and androids to the surface to collect materials that they need to survive. But now the resources are running out and the two large forces of the world are fighting to get the last of them. there are two major powers. The United Civilized States (UCS) control the Americas and Western Europe. The Eurasian Dynasty (ED) control the rest of Europe and all of Asia. Southern Africa and Australia have been so polluted that not even robots can go there (therefore being taken off of all maps). To play the game you choose a side and lead your army to victory!

J-Dub'

What are these damn animals?

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,013 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

*moved to modding forum*