JokersWild

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th June 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I'm having a problem with the FX 5200 card I just installed. I can start CoD, but after it loads, screen goes blank. I have tried several other games, such as Enemy Territory and another game, same thing, goes to black. I can hear the music from the game, but all I get is a black screen. I checked the drivers and installed the latest, checked all I know to check, but still nothing. Now, I was able to play sudden strike 1 and 2, and I tried Soldner, it loaded, but the colors were all jacked. So, thanks in in advance. Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Gift

unDutchable

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

6,449 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Or your graphic card is screwed or your harddisk is. This is really weird. Never heard of this problem before. OW and I'm not sure about what i said, maybe it is something else. I hope for you...

Gift

unDutchable

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

6,449 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Yo m8 look here; http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=110798 That guy has the same problem, and some people told him how to fix. Look there..

Remember; First read other forums to check your question has not been answered before.

Ensign Riles Advanced Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,537 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,480 Posts

1 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Had the same issues and video card. Make sure you have the latest drivers, and if you do, try restarting the computer, that almost always does the trick.

hockeywarrior2

A superior 5-digit number

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

1,130 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I don't know about that issue, but i think the 5200 is ****** up when it comes to graphics glitches and such, frustrating. Owell, its 128 meg and cheap so HEY why not!