HELP i only see 130 servers -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

i recently had to reformat my hard drive and before this cod worked fine i could see about 1300 servers now ive reinstalled and fully patched to 1.5 also i have the uo pack as well when i refresh the servers i only get about 130 servers and they are all high pings ive check my status using other games and the ping is low on them i have also tried disabling the firewall and anti virus software i have also tried anti spyware but it comes up with nothing and still no good does anyone have any ideas thanks confusedx.gif

bretskate

Forumization.tk

50 XP

24th August 2004

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Did you check your filters for the servers?

solietjake

World War Two Buff

50 XP

3rd July 2005

0 Uploads

192 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

it might have to do something with the game itself, u said u completely reformatted ur drive? try to get rid of any spyware,adware

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Use All Seeing Eye or XFire, they are free to download and ae way better than the games built-in server client.

solietjake

World War Two Buff

50 XP

3rd July 2005

0 Uploads

192 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Xfire owns all theres no doubt in that

Sgt.Smith

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th June 2005

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

ASE, has a better game browser...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago

HA HA i cracked it what happened was i didnt know that there was an extra patch called 1.51 so i patch from 1.5 to this and biggy de bam i can now see all the servers thanks for your replys im really chuffed

thanks the spawn:p :p :cya:

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

omg - and I never picked up on it I never thought to ask you if you patched with the latest patch or not.