Need Help !! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

hallo, ik heb een probleem!!! ik wil graag het oude maar tog leuke spel cod 1 weer eens spelen mr ik mis een bestandje en ik weet neit hoe ik hem moet vinden of downloaden want via internet kan ik hem niet downloaden miss een link of iets dergelijks zou erg handig zijn ik krijg dit te zien als ik het wil openen. COD MP 1.1 build win-x86 Oct 8 2003 ----- FS_Startup ----- Current language: english Current search path: D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak6.pk3 (3 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak5.pk3 (4858 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak4.pk3 (1668 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak3.pk3 (1992 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak2.pk3 (694 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak1.pk3 (2642 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty/main D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak1.pk3 (3736 files) localized assets pak file for english D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak0.pk3 (1204 files) localized assets pak file for english File Handles: ---------------------- 16797 files in pk3 files execing default_mp.cfg couldn't exec language.cfg couldn't exec config_mp.cfg couldn't exec autoexec_mp.cfg ========= autoconfigure ----- CL_Shutdown ----- ----------------------- Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok configure_mp.csv not found.

configure_mp.csv not found er zijn veel forums op internet die hierover gaan maar egt een oplossing staat er niet bij ik zou het erg fijn vinden als je me zou kunnen helpen mvg leo

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Dit is een Engels talig forum. ;)

We have a CoD forum for CoD related things (aswell as other forums for other games and a general forum which you have been posting in).

:moved: from GD to CoD help/support.

Translation from Dutch to English:

hello, I have a problem,

I want to play the old cod 1 but I am missing a file and I don't know where to find it (..). COD MP 1.1 build win-x86 Oct 8 2003 ----- FS_Startup ----- Current language: english Current search path: D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak6.pk3 (3 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak5.pk3 (4858 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak4.pk3 (1668 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak3.pk3 (1992 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak2.pk3 (694 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak1.pk3 (2642 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty/main D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak1.pk3 (3736 files) localized assets pak file for english D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak0.pk3 (1204 files) localized assets pak file for english File Handles: ---------------------- 16797 files in pk3 files execing default_mp.cfg couldn't exec language.cfg couldn't exec config_mp.cfg couldn't exec autoexec_mp.cfg ========= autoconfigure ----- CL_Shutdown ----- ----------------------- Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok configure_mp.csv not found. configure_mp.csv not found there are many forums about this but they don't offer a real solution.

I would be glad if you could help me with kind regards leo

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago
O_ozy;4353345hallo, ik heb een probleem!!! ik wil graag het oude maar tog leuke spel cod 1 weer eens spelen mr ik mis een bestandje en ik weet neit hoe ik hem moet vinden of downloaden want via internet kan ik hem niet downloaden miss een link of iets dergelijks zou erg handig zijn ik krijg dit te zien als ik het wil openen. COD MP 1.1 build win-x86 Oct 8 2003 ----- FS_Startup ----- Current language: english Current search path: D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak6.pk3 (3 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak5.pk3 (4858 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak4.pk3 (1668 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak3.pk3 (1992 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak2.pk3 (694 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak1.pk3 (2642 files) D:\Program Files\Call of Duty/main D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak1.pk3 (3736 files) localized assets pak file for english D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak0.pk3 (1204 files) localized assets pak file for english File Handles: ---------------------- 16797 files in pk3 files execing default_mp.cfg couldn't exec language.cfg couldn't exec config_mp.cfg couldn't exec autoexec_mp.cfg ========= autoconfigure ----- CL_Shutdown ----- ----------------------- Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok configure_mp.csv not found. configure_mp.csv not found er zijn veel forums op internet die hierover gaan maar egt een oplossing staat er niet bij ik zou het erg fijn vinden als je me zou kunnen helpen mvg leo

Hey leo You are missing some very importent files. The files you miss are: D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak0.pk3 D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak8.pk3 D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pak9.pk3 D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\paka.pk3 D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\pakb.pk3 D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak2.pk3 D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak3.pk3 D:\Program Files\Call of Duty\main\localized_english_pak5.pk3 The file you are looking for is in one off the file above. Any more questions just add me to your xfire and i try to help you out.