PLEAse help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

i GOT THE ZMOD FROM SVSNIPERS.COM FOR CALL OF DUTY BUT I CANE GET RID OF IT AND NO OTHER SEREVRS OR ANYTHING ON CALL OF DUTY:UNITED OFFENSIVE WILL WORK. pLEASE HOW DO I GET RID OF IT??!!

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

217,203 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,014 Posts

6 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Ok, call down a bit. You can release the shift-key now. Now, welcome to gamingforums. Next time you might want to post this in the right foum. Maybe you'll get an answer in the COD-forums. Probably it is a good idea to use the "search"-feature to find out if something similar has been asked before.

If that mod came with a "readme"-file it is perhaps good to read it :)

Biggus Dickus VIP Member

I would die without my life.

195,640 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

18,764 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

*moved*

And FFS, don't post all in capitals... :vikki:

Mr.cool

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

2nd July 2004

0 Uploads

1,985 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

this has happend before if youve searched for it you would have found out... anyways if youve tried everything you could have thought of, reinstall it ;)

highroyds

People say I post too much

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

1,465 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

well I've had a search through the forums but I cant find anything, so heres my little guess.

Go to the folder where you put the mod in the call of duty folder and press the delete key on Z-Mod-Papaw (cod 1.1).pk3, if this doesnt work try the following:

reboot the pc, go straight to the folder where the file is and press delete again, if it comes up with an error tell us what the error message is.