you dont remove a graphics driver via add/remove programs - you do it via Hardware Manager.
You will need to reinstall again, as the driver is prolly corrupt now.
1. Right click 'my computer', and left click 'properties'
2. Left click on the 'Hardware' tab
3. Left click the 'device manager' tab.
4. This will bring up a 'tree' of all your installed hardware. go to 'display adaptors'.
5. Expand the tree out by clicking the '+', then highlight the Intel adaptor. Right click on 'properties', and you will see a tab for 'driver'. Click it.
6. you will now see a button for 'uninstall'. click it, and follow the prompts.
Windows will ask you to have the driver disc ready, as when it finishes the uninstall, it will restart, and go into 'found new hardware' wizard. Just follow it through.
Ok, when i reinstalled it tried to lie to me and say it couldn't find the stuff on the cd so I had to do it myself, the good news is that it now works. :) Thanks for your help. /me curses the broken reputation system