WolfX

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Having a problem with flicker Indoors on models in COD! I have tryed these things to try and resolve the issue. Tryed Different Drivers, used detonater to erase all existing drivers, Current drivers are 53.03. Tryed Drifferent Video Card in my system FX5600 ultra, and didnt get the flicker but then when I put my card in the other computer the flicker was NOT there? Current Computer Cpu: AMD 2600 FSB 170 Memory: Mushkin DDR 400 3200 Video: Asylum 5900 128 mB ram Motherboard: MSi K7n2 Power: 350 Enermax Small Video Clip Just Loop to see Flicker, Better.

Zypho

ReAdY 2 fRaG yOuR AsSeS

50 XP

7th January 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
WolfXHaving a problem with flicker Indoors on models in COD! I have tryed these things to try and resolve the issue. Tryed Different Drivers, used detonater to erase all existing drivers, Current drivers are 53.03. Tryed Drifferent Video Card in my system FX5600 ultra, and didnt get the flicker but then when I put my card in the other computer the flicker was NOT there? Current Computer Cpu: AMD 2600 FSB 170 Memory: Mushkin DDR 400 3200 Video: Asylum 5900 128 mB ram Motherboard: MSi K7n2 Power: 350 Enermax Small Video Clip Just Loop to see Flicker, Better.

Do you have the newest DirectX 9.0B ???. * If you doesn't have it first install that and see if it works.

WolfX

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Ya

Zypho

ReAdY 2 fRaG yOuR AsSeS

50 XP

7th January 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
WolfXYa

Fot the different drivers that you used. did you used 45.23 drivers ??? if ya don't use it because they are very nice drivers. My brother runs his gfx card on this drivers also for Call of duty. I you have used it , i should look in a other direction. do you Overclock your card sometimes ?? if you do that could be the problem

WolfX

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
ZyphoFot the different drivers that you used. did you used 45.23 drivers ??? if ya don't use it because they are very nice drivers. My brother runs his gfx card on this drivers also for Call of duty. I you have used it , i should look in a other direction. do you Overclock your card sometimes ?? if you do that could be the problem

Ya I like those drives, I have tryed them, think Ima give them another shot just re-installed DirectX because when I did the Detonator Destoyer it took out some of my mother moard nForce drivers then I had to re-install those as well so will see. No i havent overclocked the card as of yet dont really see a reason too seems to be a really nice card. thanks for the input :)

WolfX

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Fixed it used NFR, wiped those old drivers clear outta the system :P