104th Infantry Division -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Before you read any further, know we are a Reaism Unit, not a clan. We follow all the basic Tactical Realism rules, including no RnG, Nade spam, ledging, hopping, or general retardedness. www.tacticalrealism.com for those who wish to read up on Realism. Now, moving on to the good stuff.

104th Infantry Division wishes to bring you the most realistic Call of Duty 2 Realism unit experience out there. We don't mean the baseline, form a train and move up slowly. We don't follow the conformities set by other units. We are the 104th Timberwolf division and we will live up to our slogan, "Nothing in Hell can stop the Timberwolves". We strike tactically and quickly. Visit our site, www.104th-infantry-division.t83.net, and post an application at our Forums today. Be sure to contact me via email, [email]y411sucs@adelphia.net[/email], or Xfire, hoah1234, if you wish to ask any questions regarding our policies, methods, and rules/constraints. We are a friendly unit, but we also strive for discipline, so remember, be prepared to be faced with alot more responsibility than you would in a clan.

Hope to see you on the front.

McLoone

GF makes me horny

50 XP

24th June 2006

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

hey, im the co leader the 21stID and we are also Tactical realism,but we consider ourselves a clan. we need 2 more officers in our HQ,and u have a 1stLt and A Cap,so would you guys like to merge with us? like, the 2 officers would still be the same and your pvts would be pfc/cpl's , what do u say? our forums are hear ; http://21stid.dynamicwebhosting.co.uk/forum/index.php?sid=cc719c2a9a8628778d083044a0fd2b78 Post In The Recruitemtn Section Saying "Merge With 21stID" as the Title or post back here for more details

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Maybe in the future, but for now I would like to try and build up 104th to the best it can be independant. I would like to get a 1-2 squad structure before I even consider merging, and at least get a server first. So sorry, but I have to decline right now.

McLoone

GF makes me horny

50 XP

24th June 2006

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

No Porblem, any time, if you realise u want to merge, then u know where to find me, pm me in future

MotorCycleRider02

Doing Wheelies on the Street!

50 XP

10th July 2006

0 Uploads

136 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Don't Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!