=ST6=CaptChaos

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd January 2007

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

[COLOR=black] [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Seal Team 6 (=ST6=) is proud to announce our first ever COD2 Contest! You could win one of the following Great prizes. [/COLOR][COLOR=black] [/COLOR][COLOR=black]1st Place[/COLOR][COLOR=black] : a Graphics Card with 512 mb of DDR3 Ram worth $300! [/COLOR][COLOR=black] [/COLOR][COLOR=black]2nd Place[/COLOR][COLOR=black]: a Gig of PC5300 Ram! [/COLOR][COLOR=black] [/COLOR][COLOR=black]3rd Place[/COLOR][COLOR=black]: a top of the line gaming mouse! [/COLOR][COLOR=black]

[COLOR=black]The contest will only be open to the first 40 players that sign up, so register Today! Head over to [COLOR=black]www.sealteam6clan.com[/COLOR] to sign up for your chance to show your skill and take home the prize. Laughing [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Contest will be for 30-45 days on our =ST6= Extreme mod server (I.P.: 70.86.12.60:28965). Once we have a minimum of 20 players registered, we will announce the start date & time and exact length of the contest in our forums and email the info to the contestants [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The mission (if you can handle it! ) is to have the best kill-death ratio and be in the top 8 in total kills during the contest. The server will be running Punkbuster and monitored by ST6 members to ensure all contestants are playing fairly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]You will be able to track the leaders on our ST6 Ultra Stats page: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=black]http://sealteam6clan.com/web/ultrastats/[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Here’s where you need to register: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=black]http://sealteam6clan.com/web/viewtopic.php?t=119[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]See the official rules posted in our forums[/COLOR][/COLOR]

=ST6=CaptChaos

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd January 2007

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

sorry IP is for this I.P.: 70.86.12.59:28965