Khaos Marine

Slave to Khaos

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Right a bit about myself, I am 35 and not new to FPS. Clan experiance, RTCW, CoD and CoD2. I have run clans in the past, but to be honest I just want to fight as family commitments do not allow the amount of time to put in to running a clan. What I have to offer is an experianced player with above average skill( I am not that big headed to say elite) I am available most weekday evenings, but I keep my weekends for my family. What I am looking for is a UK/Euro clan(UK prefered as I only really speak English). Overall skill of the clan is not realy important, but a reasonable level of skill is desired. My player name if you wish to keep an eye open for me is Kargos Bloodspitter and I really play HQ,CTF,SD dont really play TDM as it is more of a free for than a tctical game on publics. I can be contacted by my email address on here and look forward to hearing from any clan requiring new members.

VenJarden

-=XFS=- Revan

50 XP

3rd March 2003

0 Uploads

210 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Hello. I would like to invite you to join the United Federation. We have many members from around the world, many in the UK and many in the US, and we all speak English. :) I know how you feel about wanting to just game. I myself have stepped down on some of the duties recently, and am trying to get back to the basics. I think you would love our clan, the United Federation. We are really one big family and we have a great time playing together. If you're interested feel free to check us out, if you have Xfire contact me- venjarden. Here's our site- www.unitedfed.org If you decide to enlist, let me know. Can't wait to hear from you!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Hello. We just started a clan and most of us are in Houston Texas. We have decided to recruit people from all over the world as long as they visit us and play with us. We are currently making a website but you can visit us at www.udie.forumsplace.com As of right now, we play every Thursday night at 8:00pm central time. Come join us so we can all have fun. our server ip# is 63.209.32.188

Nemesis (EW)

www.eurowarriors.com

50 XP

2nd June 2005

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Hi Khaos Marine. You sound like just the man we are looking for. We are an adult only clan of european gamers, most of our members are from the UK. We own our servers because we are a long term clan. our site is www.eurowarriors.com drop into our teamspeak and have a chat and a game with us to see if we all get along ok before making your decision.

Khaos Marine

Slave to Khaos

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Hello all, thanks for your replies. I do apologies for not getting back on here sooner, but I suffered a HD failure. I am all sorted now and will be looking into joining a clna very soon(next few days). Again thanks.

|1.HG| Stetzler

Oberleutnant

50 XP

11th September 2005

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Hey Khaos. I am part of the 1.Fjgr Division. We are an invite only clan that picks 18+ players (with some exeptions). We have a TS and a 30 man server based in Atlanta Georgia. We are not, however, a Euro/UK based clan, but we still would like to have some join us. We are also a Tactical Realism Clan, which means we use realistic weapon strengths, do not Bunny hop/proning, and do not allow run and gun (Running around firing from the hip, doing the "pee-pee" dance, with no regard to your life.) http://1st-fjgr.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/ We would love to have you around. It usually doesnt take much time for us to accept you, if you play with us, and get on TS and The Such.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

recrut32323232232.jpg

or add mrtimer to your xfire

1stSgt.Gutowski Dog Company 504th