Strider_UK

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

8th May 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

can anyone tell me if they know the mod or a cfg script that allows both allied and axis to take all sniper rifles? eg. allied player can take a scoped kar98 axis player could take a springfield? as well as the usuall sniper they are allowed normally?

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

yeah, I did a mod where each of the teams has access to all the sniper weapons. but it was for COD2 1.0. It wont work on COD2 1.2.

If you want I can re-do it with the new up-dated patch files. What exactly do you want from it? I can do full-screen scopes (quite a big download because of the image/shader files), where you have no black sides to the scope; steady scope (where there is no sway - no need to hold breath), or just standard scopes (including the scoped gewher 48).

Just tell me what you want. Do you want it so that you can chose a standard weapon, and then be able to chose a scope as a second weapon? You see I have a mod which brings up a second weapon menu. I'm developing this at the moment. Mainly for a bash mod, where you get the choice of all 4 pistols, and when in bash mod, you can empty the pistols of ammo (dont ask me why, I have no idea - its a request). But I can do it so that each player will get the chance to select one of the 4 scoped weapons.

Strider_UK

50 XP

8th May 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

basicly, id like each team to access all types of sniper rifles. thats pretty much it, no smg's etc, just snipes. also did u manage to have a look at the no cross maps? thanks m8

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Ok, here is what I did:

scope_menu.gif

That is what each of the teams gets.

Download it here:

SCOPE MOD

Place a copy in your server's 'main' folder, and a copy on your redirect space (if you are using it), as the client needs a copy of it as well.

Remember to tell players to turn auto-downloads on, as they need the mod files. You can do this is server info, and on your MOTD info

Strider_UK

50 XP

8th May 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

dude u are a legend! defo owe u some :beer: cant wait to see the no cross mod im working on a special thank you 4 yer for the clans web page, i really cant thank u enough, ta mate.

Strider_UK

50 XP

8th May 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

there is a sway still on it m8? do i have to change the file to stop the sway? cheers.

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

you didnt ask for it, so i didnt put it in.

As I said - you had to tell me what you want.

When I do the no cross mod, I'll update the sniper mod as well - put them both together.

Strider_UK

50 XP

8th May 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

thanks can i ask i seen some mods kicking around by a guy called sgt tally, is that u?

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

yep, one and the same :)

Strider_UK

50 XP

8th May 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

haha u been a busy guy eh? lol, do u know how long the mods will take you to make m8 (i aint bein rude, its so i can arrange a tes with rest of the guys:D)