Hi -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Joining server problem >_<

Hi guys :) i'ts very good to meet with new people but i have to do it posting a problem :confused:

ok lets see my problem its

i open cod2 mp i open console and i type /connect ip but says

Awaiting connection ... 1....2...3 etc Awaiting Challenge 1.2.3 etc and next when the map haves to load don't do it !! i try it with a lot of servers i update pb i patch i have all

so i have the problem with another game jedi academy only stays in "waiting game evaluation" and don't load map so i unninstall xfire and leave the pc all the night or some few hours and my cod 2 and jedi academy WORKS Load the map very very fast only 20 seconds i think

but now doesn't work if i do it with luck i connect to a server but when i disconnect and try to connect to other server or the same the black screen again i don't know what i have to do :(

i have a video

http://rapidshare.com/files/2990455/Pel_cula.wmv.html link 1

http://w10.easy-share.com/677498.html link 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6DTPR9ZW link 3

Bye Bye :cya:

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Now that you have uninstalled XFire, reinstall COD2 completely

(we dont deal with other games in the COD forums, so please dont try to get help for any - thanks)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Oh sorry sorry i'm trying to edit post but i can't my mystake ^^ :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

Ahh can somebody say me how to edit and.. tally at the next day i turn on the computer and cod2 works alone but now i have the problem again i did it i unninstall xfire and cod2 but don't work

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

i get this sometimes and normaly i just bring down console and do \reconnect gets me on

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago

no :(

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

This problem happens to most people. Try refreshing the list and clicking back on the same server you tried to join. That usually works for most people.

Otherwise, try using third-party server scanner programs like All Seeing Eye (free to download - just google for it), or XFire (free to download), as the problem doesnt seem as prominent on those programs as the games' inbuilt server scanner.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

sorry for too short post but

no :(

Tally

COD Über Support

50 XP

20th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,439 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

no what? That answer doesnt tell us anything.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 11 years ago

no my game never loads the map only stays in a black screeeen in the i leave computer and i leave it all the night and and the morning i can play in 1 server but after disconnect and doesn't load the map more