I didn't make it!
Here are the specs of my machine before I get to my issues
- Creative Sound Blaster SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card - OEM
- Intel Pentium D 820 Smithfield 2.8GHz LGA 775 Processor Model BX80551PG2800FN - Retail
- OCZ Gold Series 2GB (2 x 1G 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ26672048ELDCGE-K - Retail
- NVidia 7600 Series Video Card
My computer rocks when I am doing work, I don't have any issues with any other applications I run (photoshop, 3D Max, Flash etc)
- When I am playing online sometime my mouse will suddenly become un-responsive for no reason
- From time to time my audio will just go mute during gameplay
- Finally, while I am playing the game freezes and I need to reboot my computer
What internet setup do you currently have? Are you running from a wireless router?