Looking for a clan -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I'm looking for a clan for cod4 but a clan that plays other games as well would be great, so if you play any other games lemme know what they are.

PLEASE NOTE: I will ignore anything that is just a copy and paste message. No offence intended but if you cannot be bothered to make a post instead of pasting a universal one, I'm not interested.

About me

Name/gamertag: Mike/Ferinos Age: 17 Country: England, half Scottish pirate.gif Skill: medium

I'm looking for an active clan that's up for a laugh and scrims regularly with the aim of joining leagues soon if not already involved in them. I'm mature but want a clan that's up for a laugh. Most of us play to win but some of us take it way too far.

Anyway if you're interested add me to xfire or reply here. Username is fhferinos

|EAS|Redrock

|EAS|Modmaster

50 XP

10th July 2008

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

i just added u on xfire

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Sorry I forgot to put in my original message I'm looking for an eu/UK based clan because of ping issues etc. Nice site though m8, just a shame you guys are in America :(

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

| alrite im the leader of the clan and im from the uk, check out the website and join if you like what you see.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

No longer looking for a clan guys, thanks.