Looking for a clan -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I am years old and am looking for a clan that is active but doesn't require any skill lev. I am pretty good with a G3, MP5, and M40. I am lev 37 btw and almost got overkill for an extra primary. :deal::deal::deal:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

You might want to check out my clan i just started u only have to be lvl 35 and tryouts will be soon for clan members for more info watch my youtube video YouTube - COD4 Clan Recruting

|EAS|Redrock

|EAS|Modmaster

50 XP

10th July 2008

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

add me on xfire bro...redrock2002 and we can chat to see if we what u want.

evox99

TFC needs recruits!!!

50 XP

15th March 2008

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

hey, xFSGx is always welcoming new members. For our youtube video just type xFSGx in the search bar @ youtube. If you become interested, message and speak to yxy BeAsT yxy about joining. He is also (i am the maker of xFSGx and also the grand leader) a leader in my clan. We are mostly friends who enjoy playing together. Hope to see you online!

~Ajis19

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Wow, there are a lot of clans!

Come check out DSOclan.com, if you're up to it! We game with dignity and respect - no trashtalking and we're one big family :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

add me on xfire its aleezy i am part of the Crisis Response Unit we are looking for members are the moment Hope to talk to you soon

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago

Tactical Masterminds (TacM) is a brand new clan in the COD4 community. The founder (me) has leadership experience in several clans including founding Smoke-Ops Ghost Recon clan. I am currently looking to build a great team of fun loving adults who are interested in Tactical Gameplay and want to make the gameplay experience as realistic as possible. I believe the key to being successful in any Squad based FPS is Teamwork and tactics. I am also looking for an XO to help me run the clan preferably someone who knows Rcon fairly well. As well as a Recruiting officer to help me in recruiting new members. If you want to join a clan that will become more of an online Family than look no further as I like to promote teamwork and unity and nothing brings people together better than battling alongside each other. We offer a Ranked 16 player COD4 server at 66.55.131.184:28960 (Will increase as new members join) and a Dedicated Teamspeak Server. To learn more check out our website at TacM Home send me a pm or email [EMAIL="patrick@affinconline.com"]patrick@affinconline.com[/EMAIL]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

Only one clan for ya bud! [COLOR=red]ALLIED ELITE SHOCK TROOPS[/COLOR] Check us out!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

We have a COD division running and we are looking for players over the age of 16. Please visit our site at Obsidian Dragon Clan . Fill out the brief application and tell them OD-Hippie sent you. If you like playing on weekend with friends you will enjoy playing with us.....smilie.gif

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 9 years ago

(pc)try our new clan its called [2489] add me and my cus on msn are emails are [EMAIL="sparkie9872k7@hotmail.co.uk"]sparkie9872k7@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL] and [EMAIL="jamesthorburn@hotmail.co.uk"]jamesthorburn@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL] we're looking for any lvls and any age. dont have to fill any applications we're putting are server on air today. respect all members