L E M O N

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th May 2008

0 Uploads

136 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

:cya: HI :cya: [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I would like to start a clan on Call of Duty 4(XBOX 360)

[/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]I need at least one or two people to help me.

[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]I would like this clan to be based on a realism unit.

[/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]I don't want people who constantly run and gun.

[/COLOR][COLOR=Teal]I don't care what your rank is or skill level I just want people who can follow[/COLOR] [COLOR=Teal]the rules, be mature, and be serious when we do clan wars or recruiting. The clan will consist of a chain of command. People will receive a rank and work themselves up to a higher position in the clan!

[COLOR=Blue]This is going to be a serious clan! If you are not a serious player because do not bother joining or reply!

[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]Either PM me or reply here if you are interested in helping me! I am looking for people who can run a clan as an officer, and take control when we are playing. [/COLOR][COLOR=SandyBrown]I would like to play a game or two with you before we being![/COLOR]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

i ll join my gamercard is ciggarettes i choose not to prestige i have all weapons on digital and up to acog scope i have blue tiger on my m16 and mp5 i know how to get mass ownage on bog creek also crossfire ambush i like all games my favourites are search and destroy hardcore deathmatch and sabotage ANZC is a good clan name it represents the 100,000+ australian soldiers that died in gallipoli ,turkey through world war 1 with an inspiration with their mates as their only life line anyway send an email to [EMAIL="shanedawson05@yahoo.com.au"]shanedawson05@yahoo.com.au[/EMAIL] or send a friend request to ciggarettes cya